• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Beasts!

Which Legendary Beast is your favourite?

• Entei

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Raikou

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Suicune

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
Years
  • Raikou.
    I hate Entei's design, and Suicune is a lot overrated.
    I don't like the beasts, though. The birds were better for me.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Suicune for the win! I love its design, and the idea of a cheetah with purple hair running on water is genius! lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Suicune <3. It's beautiful to me. The other two I like, but Suicune has always been my favorite. I like the legendary birds better than the beasts though.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Favorite Legendary Dog?

After their appearence in Zoroark, Master Of Illusions, and their latest game events, I think it's fair to say that the legendary dogs, Raikou, Entei and Suicune, have been very popular lately.

So much, I wonder, which one is the favorite out of the three.

For me, it has to be Raikou. I have always loved Raikou, and still do. After I got the Raikou event, I've been treasuring it and I had to get another one so I can keep my first one in HeartGold.

Ayselipera

Merging your thread Meduza since this thread is still fairly active.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • For me, it would have to be Entei. It's more or less a big fluffly lion, albeit one that can breath fire and cause volcanoes to erupt. Sure it's easily beaten by the Water-type Suicune and has no type-advantage against Raikou either, but it still remains my favourite despite its (few) flaws. Plus, the Shiny Entei is one of the few alternate-coloured Pokemon I actually like the colour scheme of, and the only one out of the three legendaries.

Legendary Beasts!
    Legendary Beasts!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I have trouble choosing between Raikou and Suicune, but if I had to choose, I would go with Suicune :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    raikou

definitely Raikou.. i love the way it looks, powerful electric type. =)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Raikou for sure. It's a Saber-tooth tiger, wit han amazing design and color scheme. Plus I loved electric-types back in the day, so there. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Suicune! It is so sleek and beautiful and majestic. I especially love its shiny form. <3

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Entei is probably my fave, and Spell of the Unown helped boost its awesomeness, despite that incarnation being illusory. I really have a hard time choosing between its awesome normal and shiny colorations! At times I wish the shiny color scheme was reserved for another Pokemon!

Raikou
    probably follows. One thing I like is that its design partially mimics a tiger in design, yet its primary coloration is yellow, with the standard orange being relegated for the shiny variant.

Suicune
    is third, but its awesome nonetheless. An epic cry of "KOOOOOOOOOOOON!" should send shudders down the backs of its opponents. Plus, it's one of the few Pokemon that pulls off the blue-purple color scheme excellently.

Aside from fleeing, the main thing I dislike about the Dogs is that if they Roar you away in FR/LG, they're Lost Forever! (its even worse if you don't know about this and inadvertently save after the encounter)

LOL at the comics...the first one reminds me of this Awkward Zombie comic entitled "Runaway". Nice job on the final poses of Entei and Raikou. :cer_laugh:

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • I voted for Suicune cause

1. It's water type
    2. It's best in battles
    and
    3. IT CAN RUN ON WATER! 1 step better than Jesus.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Entei and Suicune where my favorite ones then it was Raikou. All of them made me laugh. Suicune was my top favorite because of the fact that it got scared then ran off.

Rosebud2

My Pokemon is Fight!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    I like Entei, it has the best design of the three in my opinion.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Entei. TOTALLY. It was the first roaming Pokemon I got, the first Shiny I caught, and it's just my type.

Back