• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legendary Birds Possibly Included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    A new picture has shown that the Legendary Birds are possibly included in HG/SS, what are your thoughts on this?
    Personally i think it's a pointless idea, the three birds are already catchable in Plat, they should really add the three Regi's instead as they are only catchable in Plat with an Event Regigigas which not everyone is able to get.

Magmarashi

Trainer in Training
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Ugh STOP WITH THE LEGENDARIES! lol wayy too many in this game, but i'm still gonna buy it regardless of how many cons it has :P

Years
    Well, i think there sort of old to put in this game,but i wouldnt mind.... if you could actually get celebi in a game without cheating or an event i would like that

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    The Legendary birds being caught in Hg/Ss is a neat addition, but not a necessary one if you can already catch them in Platinum. They should do something like include the three Regis in Hg/Ss, since, with the introduction of the DSi, many people will not have access to the three Regis. Even if some people put them up on the GTS, they'd be asking for an insanely high price for them, like another legendary or something like that. So I'm okay with the fact that they're putting in the legendary birds, but I wish they'd included the ability to capture the three Regis as well.

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    They just need a pokemon game that has either A very unimportant/not required storyline or B none, but either one must have ALL the Regions and ALL the pokemon and ALL the legendarys.

Years
    I think it's pointless also >.> We got them in Platinum, how about being able to get Celebi?? ._.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    The legendary birds are already being discussed in the Speculation sticky - go there, please. Thread closed.

Also, I don't really think there's much of a problem with plenty of legendaries... they are optional after all, they don't affect gameplay... and I prefer Pokemon obtainable to being unobtainable. *shrugs* If you have a complaint about that though, use the Complaint thread please, I suppose.

(And Regis are catchable in this gen, albeit in Platinum when activated by the movie Regigigas).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back