• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Legendary Blowout Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey there! I'm trading away tons of legendary Pokemon! I'm primarily looking for shiny Pokemon, but the listed Vivillon Patterns are acceptable too!

Legendaries:
    Spoiler:

My Wants:
    Shiny Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Vivillon Patterns:
    Spoiler:

Thanks for your time :D

Last edited:
    Years
    Are there any specifications that you want in the shinies, for example no nicknames, competitive, untrained, etc...

I have some shinies I am willing to part with and can offer in exchange for your Dialga and maybe Thundurus.
    Let me know and I will make a list of the ones I think might interest you.

Last edited:
    Years
    Are there any specifications that you want in the shinies, for example no nicknames, competitive, untrained, etc...

I have some shinies I am willing to part with and can offer in exchange for your Dialga and maybe Thundurus.
    Let me know and I will make a list of the ones I think might interest you.
    Any kind of shiny is good for me, preferrably with no nicknames, but it doesn't truly matter to me :)

Years
    Any kind of shiny is good for me, preferably with no nicknames, but it doesn't truly matter to me :)

For the Dialga and Thundurus I offer any of the following:

No nicknames:

Jynx- lvl 40
    Camerupt- lvl 40
    Greninja- lvl 83
    Sceptile- lvl 100

Nicknamed:

Yanmega (Cmd. Yammark) - lvl 100
    Zigzagoon (Kappa)- lvl 4
    Joltik (Ohm)- lvl 25
    Toxicroak (Coatox)- lvl 100
    Rapidash (Euos)- lvl 43

Years
    For the Dialga and Thundurus I offer any of the following:

No nicknames:

Jynx- lvl 40
    Camerupt- lvl 40
    Greninja- lvl 83
    Sceptile- lvl 100

Nicknamed:

Yanmega (Cmd. Yammark) - lvl 100
    Zigzagoon (Kappa)- lvl 4
    Joltik (Ohm)- lvl 25
    Toxicroak (Coatox)- lvl 100
    Rapidash (Euos)- lvl 43

I'd like the Sceptile and Toxicroak in exchange for the Dialga and Thundurus, which nature did you want for the Thundurus? Or do you not care?

Years
    I'd like the Sceptile and Toxicroak in exchange for the Dialga and Thundurus, which nature did you want for the Thundurus? Or do you not care?

That sounds perfect. Any nature is fine, I just need it to complete my pokedex. I will be home in about 3 hours, and I can trade pretty much at any time for the next three days. Just let me know when you can be available.

Years
    That sounds perfect. Any nature is fine, I just need it to complete my pokedex. I will be home in about 3 hours, and I can trade pretty much at any time for the next three days. Just let me know when you can be available.
    I'm ready to trade whenever!

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    OMG that was a Confusion ! Hold on let me see what I have in my Pokebank!

i have a shiny event Raichu (Used to be a pikachu), and I have a Shiny Charmander.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back