• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legendary Dogs Theme

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Alright, so Ho-Oh and Lugia got their own theme, which is simply amazing. But they recycled probably the best Pokemon music ever, the Legendary Dogs theme. Give me your thoughts on what you think... is it still the same theme remixed?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Legendary BEASTS you mean (some consider them cats or dogs so Nintendo uses the term beasts to avoid arguments)
    Anyways it will most likey be a 4th Gen style remix of the same theme. Most music I hear is being done that way similar to what FR/LG did for RBY.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    How do we know they recycled this? It's been a while since I've been on, so I haven't been keeping up-to-date. And if so, is there a sample somewhere?

TheNerdyPotato

Feraligatr is actually a Croc!
    Years
  • Alright, so Ho-Oh and Lugia got their own theme, which is simply amazing. But they recycled probably the best Pokemon music ever, the Legendary Dogs theme. Give me your thoughts on what you think... is it still the same theme remixed?

They are not dogs, if you compare them to Canines, they are not even close in structure and pose. They are Felines. Suicune, fast as the wind, a cheetah. Entei with erupting roars, a Lion. Raikou, Shocking Ferocity, a Smilodon (Saber Tooth Tiger).

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • They are not dogs, if you compare them to Canines, they are not even close in structure and pose. They are Felines. Suicune, fast as the wind, a cheetah. Entei with erupting roars, a Lion. Raikou, Shocking Ferocity, a Smilodon (Saber Tooth Tiger).

Try not to get off topic :O
    Anyways. Have they really scrapped the Legendary BEASTs themes? Haha, I remember really liking it as a kid. :/ I hope they have something interesting in store for it.

Ayselipera

I don't even remember the theme so thats beyond me.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    Idk to be honest, you dont really hear enough of it to be able to tell in the vid from pokesun.

Ok i did a little double checking and it is it it's just very short and hard to tell so dont quote me on it but it looks like nintendo put it in.

Last edited:

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • ...I don't remember cheetahs having a snout...

They did remix the song in R/S for some reason, and left the song in the two games coding. So if that means anything, then they're most likely going to remix it again for this game, or at very least use the R/S one, a-bit remastered.

Last edited:
    Back