• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Fan Club

Years
  • Reshiram or Zekrom, eh? I like them both, but I have a slight preference towards Reshiram. It has that majestic, legendary feel to it, whereas Zekrom just looks like a scary monster. :x

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • > Username
    PokéTravellerNumber13

> Reason to join
    For the fact legandary's are just that.
    LEGANDARY!!
    Meaning they are just cool on all levels.

> First Legendary Partner
    I cannot decide between Dialga or Palkia.
    So can you just surprise me with one.
    Yet I want it to be normal.

> Activeness
    As often as i can, most likey weekends.

Much Appreciated

Legendaries are amazing. I would like to request membership, please.

1-Username - Meganium90
    2-Reason to join - I think legendaries are not just mysterious, but they're also majestic in their own way. I love legendaries, even the three Kanto birds.
    3-First Legendary Partner - Articuno (shiny, if possible)
    4-Activeness - My status is active, so I'll bookmark this thread to come here often.

1-Username: Censen.Morris
    2-Reason to join: IDK, I like legendaries, you only get one chance at each.
    3-First Legendary Partner: Shiny Groudon
    4-Activeness: I log on pretty much every day, is that what you mean?

You are all in! You got the shinies in between.

SORRY for my sudden absence, black and white entertained me much, and confessions to say to people....yeah. As for the activity, I am pleased!:)

As for the Zekrom and Reshiram thing....if you prefer physical attack and defense, aim towards Zekrom. Then if you prefer special attack and special defense, lean towards Reshiram. As for the looks department...no comment on that. Much commotion there by the way, and both do have their flaws....just not good ones.
    Well then, all I have to say is sorry for the days of no posting here, but it has been updated recently, and welcome PokéTravellerNumber13, Meganium90, and Censen.Morris, :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, that's alright. I've been patient. :)

Anyways, for my topic answer: I do prefer Zekrom. A dragon/electric type legendary sounds like a really powerful Pokemon. Physical attack/defense is key if I want to use one for my team, because electric types can't stand a chance.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Oh, that's alright. I've been patient. :)

Anyways, for my topic answer: I do prefer Zekrom. A dragon/electric type legendary sounds like a really powerful Pokemon. Physical attack/defense is key if I want to use one for my team, because electric types can't stand a chance.

For my team, 4 of them have a very low defense and attack, but very high special attacks and special defense, which is why Zekrom appeals to me. I also noted that being a dragon electric-dragon fire for reshiram-I can defeat more pokemon compared to my team full of psychics and flying type. (-.-)

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • It's just a part of PC's A pril F ools day celebrations. XD; Pickle is actually R eshiram and Cucumber is for Z ekrom. It'll be fine by tomorrow, so don't worry. :)

Ohh..., shrimp i totally forgot that today iz A pril F ools lol Well it sure got me f ooled :D ROFL !! Thank you for telling me :P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Yeah, I got f ooled when I tried to change the background, nothing happened. Then let us go back to topic then. Is Kyurem-ice and dragon- really part of the trio? I know it is, but at first I thought it was a normal pokemon to me. Guess not. I know how to get it though, I'm in the process of training my pokemon to level 80. (-.-)

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Yeah, I think Kyurem might actually be part of the trio. I think Game Freak might be planning on making a Pokemon Grey, based on it?? Anyway, how DO you get Kyurem? I have absolutely no idea.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Kyurem Guide

Yeah, I think Kyurem might actually be part of the trio. I think Game Freak might be planning on making a Pokemon Grey, based on it?? Anyway, how DO you get Kyurem? I have absolutely no idea.

Look, I know that you have to complete the story in order to get availability to it. Go to Lacunosa Town and at night, the streets are all empty, which explains their fear of Kyurem. Head west to Giant Chasm, unless you used strenght to push a rock near the entrance, head east, I believe. Once inside the cave, head for the bright opening in front and you will be taken to Crater Forest. Go deep into it and approach the pit of water in the center, and you will hear a cry. In an instant, the area will be covered in snow, giving you the freedom to go deeper by going north now. Once inside, after you enter the entrance north of the crater forest, Kyurem is waiting for you in the center of the cave. TA-DA! It's level 75, and an ice-dragon combo.

Note that the season does not affect this. You can't get to Kyurem without first appraching the pit.

olih

Years
  • Cool I do think I remember the townspeople in Lacunosa talking about being afraid of something. Now I get it though. If it's lvl 75, I'll have to train like crazy to try to catch it! Or I could just cheat and transfer a really strong Pokemon from SS. I've been to Lacunosa before, but I haven't been any farther, because i didn't really feel like it. Anways, thanks for telling me.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Or I could just cheat and transfer a really strong Pokemon from SS. I've been to Lacunosa before, but I haven't been any farther, because i didn't really feel like it. Anways, thanks for telling me.

Well, I don't know if you already know this, but the building by Nimbasa city(I think it's called that, north of the desert),you will reach the poke transfer thingy. I tried it, it works unless you're not in a mood to capture fast pokemon. A good training spot it the challengers cave. Once your pokemon are up to level 78-80, then maybe defeating the elite four+champion is a good idea to train those pokemon.

I am going to capture Kyurem....somehow if I train my pokemon that high. XD

olih

Years
  • Yeah I knew about the Poke transfer thing, I already did it a bunch of times. I have a ton of Pokemon back home (SS) just waiting to be transferred, so I can fill up my Dex. Hmmm, we need a new legendary topic...
    If you could invent a new legendary, what would it be? What would it look like, what types would it have, what would its special powers be, what would it's name be.... etc

Name: Lunataluna Type: Dragon/Flying
    Species: Moon Guardian Pokemon Ability: Moon Soak
    Height: 7"4' Weight: 137.2 lbs
    Gender Ratio: Female - 100 % Status: Legendary Pokemon
    How many: There is only one Lunataluna in the world.
    Appearance: She would have an orange and red striped body, with the orange stripes being small scales and the red stripes being fur. She would have yellow wings and a crescent moon shaped birthmark over her left eye.
    Ability: Moon Soak is an ability that only Lunataluna has. When the weather is Moonlight, Lunataluna gets healed by 20 HP evey turn, and her Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed is increased by an eight.
    Special Ability: Able to control the moon (like how the moon moves and stuff like that), and she is the Guardian of the Moon (that's her special job, like how Dialga's special job is to take care of time and make sure it doesn't get messed up.)

Well, I'm curious as to what legendaries you guys will come up with!

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Coloris

If you could invent a new legendary, what would it be? What would it look like, what types would it have, what would its special powers be, what would it's name be.... etc

Coloris
    Type: Psychic/Dark Species: Color Pokemon
    Ability: Mood Swing Hidden Ability: Super Luck
    Height: 1' 23'' Weight: 6 lbs
    Gender Ratio: Genderless

Mood Swing is an ability only Coloris has. It changes it's type to the current move's type to heighten it's attack power and accuracy. It has a frog's face, and has a tongue like that of a snake's, flicking it to its delight. What makes it so odd is that it has a thin body of a snake, but it has five different colored sections that resemble sponges. Those five are Water(blue), Fire(red), Grass(green), Electricity(yellow), Ground(dark orange). It controls the colors, and therefore camouflages with the current color like a chameleon.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Wow, great group! I'd love to join. ^__^;

1- RHCP
    2- I'm a huge fan of legendaries; especially Raikou!
    3- Raikou
    4- I'm online everyday, so I'll post when possible.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Wow, great group! I'd love to join. ^__^;

1- RHCP
    2- I'm a huge fan of legendaries; especially Raikou!
    3- Raikou
    4- I'm online everyday, so I'll post when possible.

You're in RHCP ^.^, hope you enjoy the club.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Username - ~Ryukaa
    Reason for joining - Legendaries are just damn cool. xD;
    Legendary Partner - Shaymin, please. Sky forme, preferably.
    Activeness - I'll be on everyday, so I'll check this club while I'm at it.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Username - ~Ryukaa
    Reason for joining - Legendaries are just damn cool. xD;
    Legendary Partner - Shaymin, please. Sky forme, preferably.
    Activeness - I'll be on everyday, so I'll check this club while I'm at it.

Of course you're in, Your Shaymin will change forms depending on the moon I guess, since I have no clue how to make it transform any other way(seasons are too long, and time of day means being on the cumpoter more than 2 a day). If u have any suggestions on it, or just sky form, post.
    Not many are active here, as for the transfering thingy, sorry for the long paragraph since u knew about it. I wasted time, but at least killed time on it. :P

Back