• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Lucario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Do you think Lucario should be classified as a legenary PKMN?
    I do. It seems so....right.
    The Riolu evelution messes it up, though

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • No for many reasons stated below. :D

1. It has a pre-evolution.
    2. It can breed.
    3. The only quality that it has to be legendary was the fact that it was a star in a movie.
    4. It is a gym leader's (Maylene) Pokemon.
    5. It has mediocre stats.
    6. It has gender (not a 100% legit reason, but most legends don't have genders).
    7. Its Base EXP. is only 1059860 points, which is Medium Slow (legendaries have higher).

Honest

Hi!
    Years

2. It can breed.
    3. The only quality that it has to be legendary was the fact that it was a star in a movie.
    6. It has gender (not a 100% legit reason, but most legends don't have genders).
    7. Its Base EXP. is only 1059860 points, which is Medium Slow (legendaries have higher).

Your well informed.
    I asked tis cause my friend (7) (snobbish) Got all up in my face"I got a Lucario, nah, nah, nah, nah"
    Then I showed my 2. That Shut him up. :)

Vernikova

Banned
    Years

2. It can breed.

I agree with this. Let's face it though, the only people that want Lucario to be legendary are its fans. It's an over rated pokémon that is popular and that's really it.

Years

2. It can breed.
    These points explain everything about it, and i agree it really shouldnt be a legendary pokemon just because it was in a movie

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Nah, it's definitely not a legendary pokemon. It can breed and it doesn't have incredible stats. That doesn't mean it's not powerful though =P

Katana

Doin' it Katana Style!
    Years
  • Most legends have have at least a BST = 600. Lucario has a BST = 525.

So, I wouldn't say its stats are too mediocre, however, it's just not exactly enough to make it Uber ranked as I see it.

Btw, Manaphy can breed and it's Uber.

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
  • well...

its not legendary but hey ppl. its a pretty exceptional normal pokemon. after all: theres a movie about it, its the only pokemon that can use aura attacks, its a real ass in brawl, and its a main boss in pkmn ranger shadows of almia (srry if i spoiled it for anyone)

Years
  • Its definitely not made to be legendary but you can see that it is very special though but just not a legendary Pokémon. Like the gaming attributes of it show!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • It certainly doesn't have mediocre stats; but I agree that it's overrated. Especially making an entire movie based on it gets people saying things like Lucario's a legendary.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    I agree with this. Let's face it though, the only people that want Lucario to be legendary are its fans. It's an over rated pokémon that is popular and that's really it.
    ahh.. its my fave and I don't want it legendary..
    I have a legit shiny one on Pearl. XD

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • I agree with this. Let's face it though, the only people that want Lucario to be legendary are its fans. It's an over rated pokémon that is popular and that's really it.

i actually have to disagree with this. i dont thnk lucario should be considered a legendary but i am definitely a fan. although, even though i am a fan and love lucario, i do agree that (legendary super awesome cool wise atleast) it is a little over rated. but that u can blame on the anime because every time u see a lucario it is either an ancient pokemon that was trained by an ancient hero that has cool hair... or is jst trained by a guy who has cool hair. plus the whole "aura" thing. other then tha tppl dont see the real uses for lucario in the game

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Aurasan, please check the date of the last post in a thread before posting. If the thread hasn't been posted in in over a month, it's dead. We don't allow the revival of threads that are over a month old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back