• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Pokemon!

What legendary do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    My favourite legendary is often overlooked by many people, but it is one of the original five. Moltres is easily my favourite, but it used to be Articuno.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    My favourite legendary Pokemon is Articuno. Because I like its ice attacks.

~Rene~ :t025:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I love mew :3. Mew is so cute and playful and it sounds so cute when it says "Mew"

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    i dont what what you mean by prefer. i dont use legendarys in my battling because there well banned except for celebi which is my beller of choice. but the strongest one i think is kygore with a choice scarf. because if you use water spout which is 150 power, stab and rain dance advantage.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    My choice is Giratina, a powerful entity whose attacks prevent pokemon from protecting itself!

Last edited:

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    My favorite is Latias. Apparently I missed the poll though. :)

Back