• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legendary pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biker Jesse

Biker
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    well im playing soul silver and i just cant catch oh ho and the 3 wolf legandarys its way to hard i had 70 ultra balls and after it i had 0 i cant catch it can somone help me?

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    The 3 Legendary Beats will still run if they are put to sleep some how. But Ho-oh is just luck I guess cause I caught him with a Premier Ball. XD

Years
  • I tend to paralyse them when fighting. Don't know if that's just as good as putting them to sleep or not mind.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Even with status it's just a matter of luck and patience - just keep at it. But certainly main tips would be to get their health down as low as possible, and try a status - paralysis is decent as it lasts forever unless they have Rest/Refresh or something, but Sleep is the best status to use as it increases the chance of catching a Pokemon by the most. (So does Freezing but...yeah).

As for the legendary dogs, either Master Ball, dumb luck (hey it happens =p) or chasing them down the old fashioned way. Moves like Mean Look, etc will stop them running away, but Roar is still there - however there are ways around that still if you are clever about it and have the Pokemon for it - say Baton Passing Umbreon with Mean Look to say a Pokemon with Soundproof as an ability - baton passing the Mean Look keeps them there and soundproof stops Roar from working.

Anyways going to close then - any other questions, please ask them in the Help thread sticky at the top of the section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back