• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels [PG-14]

To make a OOC therad or to not

• No, don't make a OOC thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Rayquaza's attention was achieved by the flamethrower, though it failed to down the admittedly heavily weakened dragon pokemon mainly due to a heavy resistance to the typing. Rayquaza stopped and turned to face Magmar, and then Spike. Yet, Rayquaza hesitated a moment as if sizing them up. Why? Who knew. Perhaps it simply knew how weakened it was and wasn't sure whether taking them on right then was a good idea. That or it had something in it's mouth that arguably may have prevented it from attacking. The dragon pokemon tilted it's head back and...- suddenly found itself being attacked by Valorie's dragonair. It had been distracted by Spike's Magmar. Dragonair had charged Rayquaza with a dragon rush. Rayquaza cried out loud, inadvertently releasing Valorie, who promptly screamed... mainly because... y'know, it was a long way down. As a matter of fact, she probably still needed saving.

Meanwhile, Rayquaza just sort of slowly collapsed onto the ground.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane stared at Spike with determined eyes, also mad. She heard Valorie scream, and Spike looked busy. She was the only one who knew how to fly, most at least. Adriane plunged into the air and to Valorie. She caught her under her arms. She carefully lowered them to the ground next to Spike.

"Well, she's alive."Adriane said.

Adriane fell to the ground from the weakness. This was taking a lot out of her. She panted before standing up. Shadow Lugia was preparing a shadow ball, so Adriane grabbed her two friends and shocked herself. She teleported. Mew flew next to her.

"How did you get yourself to do that!"She exclaimed."I didn't think the amount of power given to you was enough!"

Thankfully, the pokemon had been out of the way when the Shadow Ball hit.

Adriane like she could pass out and second, so she held onto Spike and Valorie's shoulders for support.

(OOC: I hope you don't think that was Godmodding.)

Entai fell to the ground, knocked out by Glaceon. Mewtwo looked at it.

"Enough!"Mewtwo hollored.

All of the pokemon, including the legendaries, plaused for a second.

"You humans need to realize your not strong enough!"Mewtwo said.

Adriane growled, found her strength, and took several big steps forward towards Mewtwo.

"We'll surrender over my dead body."She hissed.

Mewtwo lifted her up, and she was slammed into the side of the Canyon, which wasn't too far away. She grunted and fell to the ground.

(OOC: Hopefully you guys didn't think that was Godmodding. I don't think it was that bad really, I just need this to continue good.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Spike was a little intimidated from Rayquaza, until Valorie's Dragonite attacked &...Valorie popped out of Rayquaza mouth! She's alright! Adriane flew & rescued her from falling. Oh yeah, they have their legendary powers. ...But no way Spike is flying!

Adriane went against Mewtwo, which costed her a smash against the wall. Spike quickly ran towards Adriane & looked at her injury. This wasn't good. "Wait!" He thought of something. Spike took out Ralts who looked around the area, getting scared.

"Ralts. Nevermind the place." Ralts looked at Spike & got a smile on his face. "Can you heal her?" Spike asked, looking at Adriane. Ralts looked at Adriane & started humming something. Suddenly, a bright pink light was radiating around Ralts, then around Adriane. It was Heal Pulse. Spike smiled knowing she would be alright.

Ralts was put back into his Pokeball as Spike walked over to Adriane. "Adriane...are you okay?" Spike held Adriane in his arms, wondering if Heal Pulse even worked. He only waited now to see if Adriane would wake up.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane heard Spike while she was knocked out. She faught to wake up, and after trying for a few minutes, her eyes slightly opened. Her back didn't hurt as bad as when she passed out.

"I don't know..."Adriane said softly, she almost passed out again but she managed to get herself back.

Mewtwo looked at her with narrowed eyes, about to attack again, but her pokemon jumped in front. Plusle sent a thundershock and Glaceon a ice beam. They were determined to protect her, but Mewtwo broke free of the ice and sent the two pokemon flying, but Glaceon sent a ice beam, pushing them away from the wall, and they fell next to Adriane.

"Glaceon..."Adriane said.

"I'm ok."Glaceon said.

"So am I."Plusle said.

Adriane was forced to lay back and close her eyes, she tried to calmly breath. Glaceon and Plusle ran off to fight more.

"Why do you keep on silly Pokemon? Do you not realize your 'trainers' use you?"Mewtwo asked.

"They do not!"Glaceon protested.

Adriane listened to what was going on.

Dawn

Years
Valorie just sort of braced for impact, somewhat terrified, however she found that when she landed on something it was not the hard ground but rather someone's arms. It was probably a good thing because she didn't really think she could've survived hitting the ground. Adriane's arms on the other hand... Yeah, she was going to be fine. Or at least, she would be, once she could take a bath. Yuck, dragon drool! Regardless, Valorie willed herself to open her eyes and gaze upon her savior. She was honestly surprised it wasn't Spike, namely because last she had checked Adriane wasn't doing so well herself. Regardless, she just sort of attempted to smile, though she couldn't hide the disgust in her expression. It wasn't directed towards Adriane though, obviously.

She just sort of shakily stood on her feet after being put down. It wasn't that she was particularly weak or anything, but rather she had lost her land legs somewhere along the line, so to speak. She proceeded to lightly shudder in revulsion. Having gotten that out of her system she turned her attention to Mewtwo. She was vaguely aware of Kyogre beginning to advance on them. Yet, she took the moment to just sort of stare at Mewtwo, her expression a grimace. Valorie's dragonair floated down, hovering around the two humans protectively. The serpent pokemon had heard what Mewtwo had said, and was somewhat distracted by it.

Dragonair: "You don't know a thing about my mother..!"

Her tone was harsh and passionate. It was pretty clear how she felt towards Valorie and anyone trying to accuse her of any wrong. Despite being a very big pokemon even for her own kind, Dragonair was actually relatively young. She also evidently considered Valorie her mom, despite the obvious. As a matter of fact, those that understood her would be able to hear the youth in her voice, something your average human honestly couldn't detect normally.

Meanwhile, Mesprit herself floated down above Valorie, her expression subtly angry. Had she not been psychic, what had just happened probably would've caused her to panic. Yet, she had known Valorie was alive all along. Given, that had been somewhat close. She was intent not to let Valorie be put in such danger again if she could help it.

One by one, Valorie's other pokemon joined her. Some of them, like Mamoswine, had taken a beating, but they were all still standing tall and proud, just like she'd trained them.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane watched Valorie.

"Do not protest. You are just in denial, so do not waste your breath."Mewtwo said.

Adriane's eyes snapped open, and she shot up, ignoring and forgetting her pain. She marched up next to Valorie.

"Calling us bad is one thing. Telling our pokemon what they are 'in' is another. They know very well what there in."Adriane hissed.

Her pokemon gathered around her like Valorie's.

"And I'm prepared to fight you to prove it."

"All of her pokemon are too."Glaceon added.

"I'm not afraid of you."Mewtwo said."Or her."He said indicating Valorie.

"You should be."Adriane said."And you will be once we're done with you."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Looks like Adriane was okay all right. She even got up & walked up to Mewtwo, arguing too. All of Valorie's & Adriane's Pokemon grouped up together. Why not Spike too?

Spike's Pokemon joined together with him as he walked up to Mewtwo with Valorie & Adriane. Combusken looked a bit beat up, but he still had his game up. "You can't take us down that easily! We're your worse nightmare!" Spike threatened. "We're not weaklings. We have courage, & I won't turn back."

Dawn

Years
Malice brewed in Dragonair's expression. Yet, then something proceeded to happen which overall took Valorie by surprise. Dragonair started evolving! The serpent pokemon glowed a bright white before... shrinking. Given, Dragonair had always been huge even for her own species. Yet, Dragonite was a smaller pokemon. When the glow faded, Dragonite was standing at around 11 feet tall, still colossal for her species. She had been wondering if Dragonair just hadn't wanted to evolve. Yet... here she was. What happened next also surprised Valorie though.

Dragonite: "You don't talk about her that way!"

Purple draconian fires swirled dangerously around Dragonite's body, her expression one of violent intent. You didn't need to be a mind reader to understand exactly what was going on through her mind. Valorie recognized that attack. It was outrage! ... an attack Dragonite had never been able to learn. She had tried, but Dragonite had always been too docile to learn it. So it honestly came to a shock to her that Dragonite was worked up and angry enough to actually pull it off. It was then she realized she was no longer in control of her pokemon. Normally, this would've scared her, but at the moment she felt like she understood why and felt that Dragonite was not going to aim her anger at anyone who had not provoked her. Yet... in this state, she was not confident she could trust Dragonite not to accidentally hurt other pokemon in the midst of battle. She turned her attention to her other pokemon, who were at risk of getting hurt if they followed Dragonite to fight.

"Guys, stay back and give Dragonite her space!"

It was then that she felt rain starting, and boy was it coming on fast and hard. It took her a moment to realize why. Oh snap, Kyogre! Dragonite had distracted her from the giant-arse flying whale coming towards them! She looked up at the sky, which was beginning to pour rain, and spotted the huge whale, followed closely by Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus. water frothed in Kyogre's massive mouth before it promptly shot a hydro pump at the group.

Meanwhile, Dragonite flew at Mewtwo with intense power behind her, the kind that even a legendary pokemon would definitely not want to get hit with. Yet, there wasn't a whole lot Mewtwo could do about that. This attack was not remotely inaccurate and couldn't using protect or the like could only briefly delay it.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Look guys, I am so so so so so so sorry! Again...anyways my life has been HECTIC. I was grounded, then I had busy school weeks, my dog died yesterday morning, I'm not home, but I'm posting now. I hope you guys can forgive me for being such a bad GM in this roleplay. :( That water has been falling for weeks >_< )

Adriane gasped as water headed straight towards them. She gripped Spike and Valorie's wrists, and she teleported as far as she could away from the water. Just a little bit of water managed to splash onto them. Meanwhile Mew put very durable bubbles around the pokemon to protect them.

"Yall ok?"She asked Spike and Valorie." How 'bout you guys?"She asked the pokemon.

"We're ok!"Glaceon said.

Adriane sighed in relief. "Good."

Dawn

Years
Valorie felt someone grab her wrist and became distracted just before finding herself teleported away. She looked around immediately in a confused manner. Meanwhile, Dragonite was slammed with the hydro pump, but between the protective bubble, her natural resistance, and the fact that she was glowing with dragon flames that were also resistant to water it did little to no damage. Dragonite briefly glanced in Kyogre's direction but ignored it. She was too angry to switch targets now and went soaring head on into Mewtwo, which probably felt a little like being hit with a train; being hit with a train that was on dragon-fire. It was of course up to the GM to dictate exactly how Mewtwo would handle the attack thrown at it. It wasn't until Valorie spotted Dragonite in the distance that she regained her sense of position.

"Yeah... I'm fine..."

Valorie actually sounded kind of upset, but they /were/ in the middle of a life altering battle.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Forth wall = broken. lol)

Mewtwo slammed into the cannon wall. He yelled out in pain.

"Go Dragonite!"Adriane cheered."Glaceon!"

Glaceon knew what to do. She froze the water that was now around mewtwo, and mewtwo couldn't move.

"Vulpix!"

Vulpix shot fire at Mewtwo's head, and Glaceon kept the ice cold. When Vulpix was done Mewtwo had huge burn marks.

"Stop, stop!"He yelled.

"Why should we?"Adriane asked, flying over to Mewtwo."You show no mercy."

"I-I give. But the other legendaries, they're a different story most likely."Mewtwo gave.

Adriane's jaw dropped. They had got mewtwo.

"Can't you get them to stop?"Adriane asked.

"I can try."

Mewtwo spoke to the other legendaries, and all of them stopped.

"But they abuse pokemon."Arceus protested.

"Again, no, they don't!" Glaceon growled.

"Listen to the pokemon. They obviously love their trainers if they would go to such extreams."Mewtwo said.

Adriane looked at Spike and Valorie.

"We...did it guys." She said.

Glaceon tackled Adriane playfully. Adriane laughed and hugged her. "Great job Glaceon."

All of the cages unlocked at once, and the humans charged out. Too their horror, a group sent out ther pokemon and commanded them to attack. Adriane sprung in the air. "No! Leave them alone!"

"Why should we?"One of the girls asked."They captured us."

"It was a big misunderstanding, and I said leave-them-alone!"Adriane said and lifted the group with her phycic abilities.

"Ok, ok!"They all said in unison, and she sat them down.

Adriane landed next to her family.

(OOC: Ok guys, wew can all make our last posts. I know, it was a really short rp, but it wasn't progressing very much any more, and we wanted it to finish. I'll post one more time.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: Looks like I better post a lot right now.)

Looks like Dragonite was pretty mad. Ignoring that. A Hydro Pump was headed straight towards them now. Spike felt something grab his wrist, seeing it was Adriane teleporting him & Valorie to a near spot away from the water attack. "Yall ok?" Adriane asked.

"I'm fine!" Spike looked at his pokemon. They seem to be doing fine.

Dragonite was putting up a good fight against Mewtwo. Wish Spike could do that. "Stop, stop!" Mewtwo protested. "No!" Spike sassed back.

"Why should we?" Adriane asked harshly. "You show no mercy."

"I-I give. But the other legendaries, they're a different story most likely." They haven't won yet!

"Can't you get them to stop?" She asked.

"I can try." Mewtwo tried to convince the other legendaries to stop, which took a while. Afterwards the cages were all open.

"Well that ends that." Commented Spike. The people attacked the legendaries, but Adriane used force on them & they stopped. Spike returned all his Pokemon back to their pokeballs. A good day's work to an ending battle.

Dawn

Years
Valorie watched as the others took over where Dragonite had left off, giving the dragon pokemon little to no room to get in another attack. Yet, it appeared another attack was not needed. Valorie became quiet and moved towards Dragonite with one hand, balled into a fist, on her chest. She was concerned to say the least. It wouldn't have been the first time one of her pokemon had undergone personality changes after evolution. Mewtwo had surrendered, and as she proceeded she learned that all the other legendaries were willing to back off as well. She honestly had trouble believing that it was really ending, even as the cages opened. She tried to find her family once again but failed. This concerned her for a brief moment before she remembered most of the human race was here. She supposed the chances of her finding them randomly were rather low.

It seemed another fight had just been avoided and Valorie just sort of gazed back in the direction of the friends she had only recently met silently. She didn't have a very good track record on making human friends. She had to wonder for a moment... Did having gone through that together make them any different?

Dragonite floated down to Valorie and landed next to her, drawing her attention. She abruptly felt herself being lifted by an unseen force and showed brief alarm before realizing whom it must've been. She was lifted up off the ground up into Dragonite's arms where she recieved a cradling hug. She didn't know who found it weirder that Dragonite now had arms to hug with, Dragointe or /her/. Regardless, she returned the hug and allowed her thoughts to drift. Briefly though, she recalled that Spike had wanted to challenge her to a battle. Perhaps they would, if he remembered. Everyone wanted to battle though. That was always how things went, and few people seemed to appreciate her attitude when it came time to compete.

Right now... she just wanted to relax. It was only after she allowed herself to relax that he full scale of the fact she had saved the human race dawned on her. She... oddly enough didn't know what to think about it. One would think someone like her would be all over an accomplishment like that what with the bragging and the ego but something felt... odd. She didn't know what to make of it, but she felt no overwhelming sense of pride, no overwhelming sense of accomplishment. In fact she didn't feel anything, anything except relief that is.

Then another thought occurred to her. ...How did she even get out of this place anyway?

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Mick Fizz...you realize...that the thing is ENDING and I figured you were done a long time ago?)

Adriane smiled and ran over to Spike and Valorie. She handed them both a slip of paper with her name, number, and adress on it.

"Call sometime."She said.

Mewtwo rose.

"We have set the portals to send everyone to their homes when they step through it. You may leave now."

Now Adriane noticed the loads of portals appearing.

"Well, guess this is goodbye, for now."Adriane said."Don't forget to call, don't forget me!"

Adriane returned her tired pokemon. "We'll heal you up when we get home. Bye guys, I'll try to come over sometime, now that I can, you know, fly."

Mew flew next to her.

"Can I come with you? I'd miss you if I had to part from you."Mew said.

"Sure thing."Adriane said smiling.

Adriane waved to her two friends, met up with her family, and they headed to a portal.

"Bye! Lets try not to let the world get into a war again!"Adriane said laughing as she stepped through a portal.

___

Adriane and her family appeared in her house. She sighed. "I'm gonna miss them."

(OOC: Ok guys, I'm done. If you guys wanna post one more time, you may. If not, hope to see you in LR 2! I had a lot of fun in this. I thank you guys so much for joining, not quiting on me like the others, not getting mad at me sense I was a horrible GM (I'll be better in the next one), and keeping the rp going. I really hope you two will join Legendary Rebels 2.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Spike remembered his parents were still missing. They didn't seem to be around with the other prisoners. Well...they could be somewhere else, but Spike knows he'll find them no matter what.

Mewtwo opened portals for everyone to leave to their home. Adriane gave him & Valorie a slip of paper with her name, number & adress. Looks like it's a never-ending friendship. Spike took out a slip of paper & wrote down his name, number & adress & handed it to Valorie. "We could battle now, but I don't have the time for it. Call me after a few days so we can battle." He winked at her & started walking to one of the portals. Latias floated over to him.

"Are you going home?" She asked a bit sadly.

"No." Spike started. "I got places to go, people to look for." These people he's talking about are his parents.

"Can I come along? You're really fun to be with!" Spike only chuckled a little from Latias.

"Your chose."

"Great! Let's FLY!" Latias flew through one of the portals, with Spike following.

"Please, no FLYING!" Spike freakly shouted out as he jumped into the portal, ready to look for his parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back