• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary_Pokemaster...newest mod XD

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    Wow Brit, the first part of your post made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, XD

Anyways, thanks again everyone. I still can't believe it >> XD
    Okay, the first part of your post is tempting me to edit it XD

Just kidding. I'm glad that I make you feel warm and fuzzy though ;)
    And, congrats again. *throws more confetti*
    Why isn't anyone else partying? XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Congratulations David!! ^______^ I know you'll be an awsome moddie woddie! W000tness! XD It's party time! *dances* ^_~

~Kelsey

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    About time.

Congratulations on your modship, Diana-Chan! Hope you enjoy it. ^^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sweetie, this gives me more of a reason to not go the the RP forum j/k XD Congrats, dude! I've never really seen you RP, so I dunno if you deserve it or not *gets punched* XD Anyways, good, job, David!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Congrats David! *too long to say sn* ANwyays congrats againa dn welcome to the world of modding.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    Congrats Legendary_Pokemaster on become the P mod! I know you will do a great job modding it.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Hope ya enjoy your modship, david -i told you we'd be getting a new rpg mod..i just didnt mention it would be you >:D

Back