• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LegendaryPokeBreeder! Helping you finish your Pokedexes for nothing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    alright ill be waiting! filler...

Thank u very much i will be sure to come back to u in the future if I need anything else! :D Once again thank u!

Last edited:

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    No problem dude :D

Ok people. I got pokemon to shift. Namely .... Heracross. I got a nice box full of them and I wanna get rid of them. I dont know the IVs but I can give you as much details as I possibly can :D

Heracross UT Lvl.1
    All with egg moves:
    Endure
    Cut
    Aerial Ace
    Brick Break

Natures:
    Sassyx2
    Lonelyx2
    Rashx2
    Naivex1
    Docilex2
    Adamantx2
    Boldx2
    Timidx2
    Quietx4
    Naughtyx2
    Mildx1
    Naughtyx2
    Impishx1
    Carefulx1
    Hastyx1
    Relaxedx2
    Bashfulx1
    Hardyx1

I also have a UT Female Lvl.1 Abra w/Serious nature, Likes to thrash about
    Egg moves: Teleport,Thunder Punch,Ice Punch

First come, first serve :D

Last edited:

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    Hey
    Do you have a Jiggleypuff that you can give me please

Yeah I'll get that to you soon :D

Can I have an adamant haracross, female combee, milotic, and that female abra??

You can indeed. Do you mind if I just give you a Feebas so that you can evolve it yourself?

can i have your adamant heracross, your abra and a kabutops please?

Yeah the other and last adamant Heracross is yours. Annnd someone beat you to the punch with the Abra sorry :( If twas male I'd breed it out some more like. But I think I still have the pokemon that passed on the moves onto it. So I'll keep you posted :)
    Is it ok if I just give you a Kabuto?

Years
    im working on the first 150 right now
    i dont need all of them
    just pick the easiest one you can get C:
    clefairy, farfetchd, seel, onix, execute, cubone, hitmonlee, lickitung, koffing, kangaskhan, horsea, goldeen, staryu, scyther, jynx, vaporeon, omanyte, aerodactyl, moltres, mewtwo, or mew...or just...any of their evolved forms that i could breed from
    :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Well, 2 things.

1: I already have a feebas, I was asking for a milotic cause i'm too lazy to look for ar codes for it to max beauty or give it the right kind of poffins to max its beauty myself.

2: I could clone the abra and give you some copies of it if you want.

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    im working on the first 150 right now
    i dont need all of them
    just pick the easiest one you can get C:
    clefairy, farfetchd, seel, onix, execute, cubone, hitmonlee, lickitung, koffing, kangaskhan, horsea, goldeen, staryu, scyther, jynx, vaporeon, omanyte, aerodactyl, moltres, mewtwo, or mew...or just...any of their evolved forms that i could breed from
    :D

:O .... Yeah that's fine :D Most of them I can do. I'll let you know. As its the weekend I shall be doing some intense breeding so all the guys who are waiting will have thier pokemon soon :D

Well, 2 things.

1: I already have a feebas, I was asking for a milotic cause i'm too lazy to look for ar codes for it to max beauty or give it the right kind of poffins to max its beauty myself.

2: I could clone the abra and give you some copies of it if you want.

Ah I see. Well then you shall have a Milotic. As I have many Feebas at the moment.
    Um ok sure if you dont mind.

ok can we trade now please
    Yeah give me about 5-10 minutes and the Jigglypuff will be ready.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    How many abras and how many milotics do you want? I'll give you up to a total (for both of them) of 6.

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    Naah dont worry about it. I've changed my mind. I can breed them up again :D I'll make sure I keep a male one for myself then :P
    Dang! I dont have a Milotic anywhere! ¬¬ I shall work on that for you though!
    Do you mind if I just trade you the Abra and Heracross for now and then I'll get the Milotic and Combee to you asap?

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    Yeah the other and last adamant Heracross is yours. Annnd someone beat you to the punch with the Abra sorry :( If twas male I'd breed it out some more like. But I think I still have the pokemon that passed on the moves onto it. So I'll keep you posted :)
    Is it ok if I just give you a Kabuto?

ok, it's only really because the moves i really wanted it so that's ok. and i would prefer kabutops please because my game freezes when i enter battle (Don't know why)

want to trade now?
    fc 2407 6145 1976

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back