• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LegendaryPokeBreeder Pokemon Thread

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    Legendary Breeder Pokemon Thread (TEMPORARY CLOSED DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS :|)

ANNOUNCEMENT! - OPEN FOR BUSINESS AGAIN!! CHECK OUT THE LAST POST THAT I MADE RECENTLY!!
    Thats right! Its about time too! This aint professional and tidy like the really awesome ones I've seen on here :D

I have mostly every single non-legendary pokemon in the loverly pokemon world.
    So Im not gonna list them all just put them into groups and ones that are that bit more rarer.

Just ask for a pokemon ... I'll look for it, drag it out of my pc and hatch a new one out for ya'!
    If you ask for say .... a Charmeleon. I'll give you a Charmander and you can train it up to evolve into a Charmeleon yourself :D

I can do some natures if you so wish. It'll just take a bit more time and I should be able to get the desired pokemon to you as soon as possible:D

I dont do IV breeding for the simple reason that I cant :( ... Im not that patient xD

ANNNND the best thing is .... its all for nothing and its legit!!!!!
    You dont have to offer me any pokemon for them just give me filler/weak type pokemon that are of no use to you :D I can put them on my Ranch and slowly get a Mew :D

GOT THE MEW!!! :D

Just dont ask for any legendary pokemon .... not yet anyway ... this will get updated when I decide to put them up. I wanna see how this goes first.

Anyway heeeeere we goooo :D

ALL STARTERS
    ALL FOSSIL POKEMON
    ALL KANTO POKEMON
    Including:
    Kangaskhan
    Porygon
    Lickitung
    Dratini
    ALL JOHTO POKEMON
    Including:
    Houndour
    Stantler
    Sunkern
    Larvitar
    Teddiursa
    Chinchou
    ALL HOENN POKEMON
    Including:
    Spoink
    Seviper
    Zangoose
    Bagon
    Luvdisc
    Clamperl
    Torkoal
    ALL SINNOH POKEMON
    Including:
    Gible
    Hippopotas
    Spiritomb
    Combee
    Burmy? (Are they rare? xD)

So yeh just ask!!! And I'll give you more details :D Dont be afraid xD Im helping you guys!!!! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    I love you. So Swinub, Shellder, Phanphy, and Tododile should be no problem? lol . I completely understand if your not up for all that though. =D

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Do you have any one of these (or all) that you'd be willing to trade?
    Legit Mew
    Legit Mewtwo
    Legit Ho-oh
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Suicune
    Entei
    Raikou

check my thread to see what I have to offer you

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    Umm Im not really doing any legendary pokemon atm sorry :/
    I looked at your thread and I dont really need anything atm
    BUT I will give you those Chikorita and Cyndaquil you need

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Could you possibly breed me an adamant swablu, and when hatched nicknamed MR.BEAN . Sorry if it sounds like much but I am in dier need of one at the mometn :/

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Umm Im not really doing any legendary pokemon atm sorry :/
    I looked at your thread and I dont really need anything atm
    BUT I will give you those Chikorita and Cyndaquil you need
    Thank you very munch! so what do you want for them? I'd feel silly just to give you something you already have for them. and also when can you trade?

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    well if you have any of these items then that would be just swell :D
    Kings Rock
    Deepseascale
    Deepseatooth
    or
    an aipom :D
    but honestly I dont mind what pokemon .. I'll put them in my Pokemon Ranch and eventually Ill get a Mew :)

Well I can trade normally at like 9pmish forum server time. But if I see you on when Im on, at another time, I'll pm you and trade then.

Last edited:

Banf21

PINK PUFFY DOHNUTS!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    Could you breed me a totodile and a torchic
    pm me if you want to trade
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Would YOu Be Interested In My Japanese Shiny Deoxy (ut)

Back