• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Legends Of Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 24, 2017
I have so many questions that I hope you find the time to answer, since you're talking Johto and Hoenn does that mean players can now enter these regions? and does it mean that the game now have 24 bages and 12 elite four?
How can I download and patch the game? does downloading the latest patch make it unnecessary to download previous ones? thanks.

Also after downloading the game, what patches should I start from?

I started the game and somehow ended up with meloetta as my starter!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I have so many questions that I hope you find the time to answer, since you're talking Johto and Hoenn does that mean players can now enter these regions? and does it mean that the game now have 24 bages and 12 elite four?
How can I download and patch the game? does downloading the latest patch make it unnecessary to download previous ones? thanks.

Also after downloading the game, what patches should I start from?

I started the game and somehow ended up with meloetta as my starter!

Always download the latest patches , and apply the patches to the folders it needs.
Yes there are now 16 badges , 4 Elite . Hoenn has no story yet.
The reason you got meloetta was because your playing "Randomizer" make sure you read before you post stuff.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
I visit this place after my long absence to see you've literally stolen the maps and most dialogue from my game, Pokemon: Adventures in Kanto. Bravo. The link to my game can be found here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303850

Shaking my head. I apologize if this is a bump, but he literally almost got away with stealing my maps and mechanics. Check out my link to see yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back