• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legit Pokemon Webstores

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    So yeah, just post website(s) that youve bought pokemon products from and had and overall awesome time with. Heres mine

pokemontradingpost.com

Reason:I buy all my supplies from there, and theyre REALLY legit

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Well, most webstores conduct legitimate business. My favorite sites are ebay, Amazon, and collectorscache. Just check the seller ratings.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Yeah, ebay is actually the safest route because paypal will just reimburse you if you get ripped off. Plus, like it was mentioned before, you can check the seller ratings. Most often, people who sell pokemon cards on ebay sell tons of them, and have hundreds of positive feedback. There are plenty of other legitimate webstores as well, the only webstore I've ordered pokemon cards from other than ebay was gamingetcstore.com, they've never sent me fakes though the shipping is a lot.

Back