• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEGO CUUSOO Gyarados

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Hey everyone! Some LEGO CUUSOO user named Retinence created a LEGO display model of Gyarados! For those who don't know what LEGO CUUSOO is, it is a website that allows you to make the LEGO set of your dreams become a reality.

-snip-

*link + part of post edited out*

Last edited by a moderator:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hi Matthew. Good to see you so enthusiastic about LEGO but threads here consist only of shops, galleries and discussions related to art. Not really the place to advertize another site, I'm sorry. In fact, you're not allowed to advertise other sites anywhere at PC. If you are caught trying to do so on multiple occasions, you may be infracted or even banned since you're breaking the community rules by doing it. So yeah, try not to go too far in the promotion of LEGO CUUSSOO. I honestly would feel bad if I saw you get into trouble, you know. :c

BUT, with that said, if you have some of your LEGO works that you'd like to showcase to all the other PC members, feel free to open a gallery (in case you have four or more examples) or, alternatively, post in the Art Critique & Showcase thread.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back