• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lego Star Wars II?

Which One Would You Pick (with Ghost enemys wont notice you)

• Anakin (Ghost)

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Invincibility

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I haven't picked it up yet, unfortunately. I am planning to though. The "I am your father scene" looks priceless. XD

I have the first one, and I enjoyed it. It was incredibly easy, and obviously made for little children, but it combines two great passtimes of my childhood. Ultimate nostalgia factor.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    I thought it was a fantastic game i loved having all those characters, especially when you tranfer all the characters from the first game, :P

I thought the Bounty Hunter mode was an interesting addition

but yes all and all it was a little short i mean it was easy to get 100% of everything, especially when they make it so easy to get studs when you collect all the gold bricks

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I have the game on PS2. My fave scenes are the "Help me Obi-Wan" when Luke gets his light saber and accidentally knocks C-3PO's head off.
    I also like the "I'm your father" bit (they don't speak, so DV uses a photo instead).

I like being able to destroy bits of scenery, build stuff and being able to play as Darth Vader. That's what makes it a good game.

Currently, I'm trying to unlock all the characters and get the gold bricks.

PikaBuddy1995

?????????
    Years
    I have beaten the game but all i need to do is get the rest of the canesters in IV and V.Ialso need to get the gost of Yoda,Obi-Won and Anakin

Years
    I Have All Of The Hunters, But I Can't Get To The Mode. I Have The Jabba Door, But All There Is Is Episodes 1,2,3. I Have The PSP Version, Can You Help Me?

you got greedo?
    he's a hunter, theres Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, Greedo, 4-LOM, Boba Fett and I think thats it

Back