• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legolas Legulus Challenges You to a Battle!

Legulus

Enigmatic Idiosyncratic
    Years
    That's right. My first post on the forum and I'm already picking fights. That's a good sign, right?

Well yeah. Hello, PC Forums! I've been having some technical issues with my PC lately and so, I decided to post here.

On a more serious note, salutations! If you have not yet gathered from my username, I am the fabled Legulus. No, I am not in any way related to that tree hugger Legolas. My name was given to me randomly. And it means "Gatherer", which is always cool.

So uh, for the sake of making this page impossible to load I'll just make this introduction as long as possible. I guess this can function as an eHarmony profile too, if anyone is interested ;3

One of my biggest interests is music. I listen to every genre of it, and appreciate every little thing that goes into each piece. My favourite genres would be more melodic takes on aggressive genres. So like, melodic hardcore punk, melodic death metal, 'melodic dubstep', etc. I also play guitar and do vocals. Both cleans and screams for anyone interested~

I can be considered an otaku. I enjoy a good anime/manga (Liar Game is cute). I like other Americanized things from Japanese culture, such as visual novels, Vocaloid and Touhou. I tend to use honorifics to be extra cool, but my knowledge of the Japanese language does not span much further than that. Oh, oh, oh! My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic was dubbed in Japanese. So I'll just fit this in here: I like ponies.

I like doing critical thinking, which works in tandem with my affinity towards strategy games, debates, philosophy, and whatever other work of mind-blowing awesomeness there is out there. This also helps me with formulating complex plots and character backgrounds for stories and roleplays. Just, don't expect to see much serious work from me as I have never written anything with much effort put into it.

My selling points of friendship would probably be my omniscience, awkwardly hilarious idiosyncrasies, and supportive disposition. And I was on the cover of a Playboy magazine. Yus. If you like what you see then please do consider befriending me. I am not desperate or anything :3

Common pet names for me include: Leg, Legs, Legz, Leggy, Mocha, and Your Highness. Feel free to call me what you want though. Pineapple? Pine? Apple? Whatever you want.

And before anyone asks, no, I will not give you my friend code, because I don't have one. I play the handheld games but only on single player. I've never connected my DS to Wi-Fi and do not intend to do so. Sorry, but you'll have to manage with catching me on some online Pokemon game D:

Um, um... I guess that's all for now. If you have any questions then please, feel free to host a job interview with me. I'll gladly accept an admin position. Or, you can propose to me. I'll say yes to anyone.

I have a Skype account. You are more than welcome to add me as a contact. You'll just have to be awesome and not expect to find my Skype username in this post. Protip: my profile is awesome.

Good day to you, dwellers of the abyss =)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm sold on your introduction. You are instantly my favorite person imo. I have a question for you though:

Legolas Legulus Challenges You to a Battle!

I'll let you think about that. But in the meantime, welcome!! I really enjoyed reading your introduction and you seem like a chill person. ^__^ I like ponies, I like anime, and I like music as well. I listen to most classic rock bands and a little country too. So looks like we have some things in common too. :D I'm fairly certain that you will enjoy this lovely community. We defintely have a place for you. :)

First off, you like debates, right? The Discussions & Debates section is probably a good place for you to start off with your post count! You can get into a little debate with people there, or you can chill and watch. Aside from that, we do have a few Pokemon-related debates in any of our Pokemon sections right above. Depending on the generation you're interested in, you'll be sure to find a topic or discussion of your interest.

And then there's the General Entertainment section where most Anime talk is always there. See? There's literally a lot to do here and the possibilities are totally endless :3

Anyways, you can also add me on skype too! It's on my profile, and you are more than welcome to shoot me a VM if you want to talk/be friends/etc! I hope you have a woooonderful time here at PC, and see you around k!

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Jeezus you are awesome dude. :3 I don't even know you but I want to be your friend (sorry creeper level high..) :D I love your music and I think you are just awesome because of your intro! Please accept the request!! :333

Legulus

Enigmatic Idiosyncratic
    Years
    Oh my. So much swag, that a person 6 years my elder proposes to me on our first meeting, on a Pokemon forum, by uploading an image of a Taco Bell hot sauce packet with the phrase "Will you marry me?" on it. I will gladly say yes <3

Thank you, Meganium! I've already done some exploring around the community before posting, but your suggestions do help some. And another thanks, for the welcome. I'll be sure to spam your Skype :3

-----

So I hurd you lyek Legulus. That is understandable, Mudkip. I like Legulus too. And Mudkips. But that's agiven.

I am glad that my awesomeness is being acknowledged, and the effort I put into my introduction seems to be stealing everyone's hearts >:3 I shall accept your friendship, because Mudkip.

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    THANK YOU LEGULUS!!! :333

Skype is random mudkip... :3 if you want...

Last edited:
    Back