• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lelouch Lamperouge Alliance

What do you think of Lulu?

• Total voters

mega-dark

In a alternate universe
Years
    • Age 32
    • Huh?
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    THE ENDING IS OPEN ENDED! We can all speculate that...
    Spoiler:

mega-dark

In a alternate universe
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Huh?
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    The ending was messed up. I cried, and I hated it. I'd like to agree with you.

It was sad. DARN IT! NOW WHERE CAN I FIND AN ANIME THAT GAVE ME AS MUCH PLESURE WATCHING ALL THE PLOT TWIST THAT CODE GEASS GAVE ME!!!

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    While I've largely accepted the fact that it all ended for Lelouch after Suzaku shanked him, there's still a part of me that wants to believe that Lelouch is living a quiet and peaceful life with C.C., far from any prying eyes. Lelouch didn't necessarily have to take C.C.'s Code; he could have taken it from Charles during their confrontation in the World of C instead. This article goes into more detail regarding that theory.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • 'kay, I've been avoiding this place, because I haven't been up to date with Code Geass, but I've finished it now so..

Spoiler:

mega-dark

In a alternate universe
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Huh?
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    Well Jack I have only one problem with the theroy that you linked use to
    Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well now I see everything. I can't believe Lelouch did this.

Spoiler:

Back