• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leni's trades

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Lily, i'm interested in:
    CELEBI (31121)Timid ~ Mischievous ~ 5/24/07 ~ Shiny!
    Manaphy Egg: 9/3/08
    MEW42440 ~ Docile ~ Often Dozes Off ~ 3/9/08 (Shiny!!!)

how much are you willing to give..?
    Oh, and just one thing, you are not allowed to clone this pokemon for giveaways etc, it is only to be traded for reeeally good offers, to avoid cheapening it :P

Shalashaska, pick one of any pokemon except the Jirachi for each you give me ^-^

xxx

shalashaska

ocelot
    Years
    eh, i allready got all the pokemon you are offering. do you have any unwanted evolution items besides stones?? im looking a dragon scale and any other evo item. if not just give me throw away pokemon, I'll PM you when im ready to trade as i have to breed the pokemon you want.

Years
    We have jirachi wishmakers level 5 u/t
    We are trying to set up trade thread but cant until we made 15 post or something like that.

Ny daughter is looking for legit suicune mew2 entei please no clones
    thanks

Leni

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Shalashaska, i'm afraid I don't have any of those, sorry. throwaway pokes? are you sure?

pokepig, i don't quite understand, but i am only offering what is on my list, use the quick trade thread for genereal requests

x

Leni

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Really? at least let me throw in an item, or a baby pokemon too, but yes, trade accepted, as long as its legit and you're really sure (cloned is accepted)

Chillicheesefilms, i also have shiny ninetales sans le rainbow (NFT so don't bother, anyone ;P) it's my pride and joy

xx

Back