• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lenore Region OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yeah. He probably misunderstood it.

Gallant: There's one Pokemon from Route 01 you can get, and one other Pokemon you can get. The last one is Flareon. But I think Goodies wants to know the first answer. As in, between Oddish, Bellsprout, Hoppip, Cacnea and whatever.

(He's not even online, so why am I bothering to write this now? 0_0)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    No actually he is only allowed one Pokemon from Route 1 okay.
    Myself and WW discussed this for new members 'kay?
    ------------------
    xD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Uh...okay? XD God, I'm bored...I want to write my next post, but I have writer's block. -.-

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Im really sorry to both of you ... I missed that one xD Thanks for helping :D I would like a shroomish =) Just one more question. I have to make a chapter in route 1 for myself when i caught the shroomish or shall i go to the part where the other players are? If i have to do from route 1, theres no problem ;) I can work a little harder to try and catch the others.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Sure! So...uh...*confesses crime* I kind of peeked in Sumner's profile and saw the Gym types...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Hmmm....
    xD
    I know the gym types.
    Place names.
    Badge names
    And leader Pokemon already xD

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Lol, so much has happened! Alright, Gallant, you may battle the gym leader right away with your level 13 Shuckle and level 12 Shroomish. All you have to do is defeat the gym leader and whatever else you may like in that town, then you must hurry up and catch up to everyone else. Like going to the lake and battling Sudowoodo then going through Rocky Hills. :)

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Alright, I just finished my Trainer's Card, fresh outta MSPaint.

Lenore Region OCC

Ha! Who needs Pokecharms?!

Also, feel free to copy the Maple Badge and put it on your cards, everyone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    I will do my trainer card as soon as pokecharms is up.
    By the way, thanks for the suggestion wolf, i will be sure to use the marks in my next post :D

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    =O Tristan you are so talented.
    How'd you make that?
    *doesn't have MSPaint* =(

Last edited:

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    =O Tristan you are so talented.
    How'd you make that?
    *doesn't have MSPaint* =(

Here's a pretty straightforward guide. It covers everything except sprite editing.
    www.neopets.com/~Jolteon55_2000

1) Get a blank Trainer's Card (they're easy to find with Google)
    2) Go to pokemonelite2000.com/sprites for all the Trainer/Pokemon sprites
    3) For Neiteio, I had to splice two sprites: he's got one guy's body and another's legs. Coloring and the hair was done with the Fill tool and Line tool, pixel-by-pixel. For the Urban Camo pants I actually got a color swatch to use as a reference. The teal doesn't show up very well, though.
    4) The Maple Badge was hand-drawn. Not very difficult considering that it's only around 15x15px.
    5) How do you not have MSPaint? Are you on a Mac or something? MSPaint comes standard on all PCs.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    It is?
    Ohh its just the paint program!
    >_>;;; forgive me, I'm a bit slow
    I have HP. Not a big fan of Mac ._.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Oops, forgot about that. I thought that since Gligar was also a Flying-type, electric moves would affect it. Like Aron, who is Steel/Rock. Electricity affects him even though he's a Rock-type, which is supposed to be immune to electric attacks. So yeah, I thought Gligar was like him. XD My mistake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back