• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leslie Nielsen passes away

Years
    The Naked Gun is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. It's sad to see him pass away. I'm not familiar with a lot of his work but from what I have seen he was a good actor.

-Scourge-

Come Together
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    It's sad this great actor passed away, I send my condolences to his family and friends, I hope he rests in peace up with The Lord.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I loved him as Dracula in Dracula: Dead and Loving It. He was hugely talented, and will be missed, I am sure of it. Though I'm not familiar with much of his work, I've seen him in Dracula and in several other things, I think.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    RIP. ;_; He was one of my favourite actors (and one of few I actually recognized, haha). I loved him in Police Squad and Airplane is one of my favourite movies. My dad and I quote his stuff to each other all the time so he'll definitely be missed. I'm thinking when I'm home for Christmas, I need to marathon everything I have of him. :x

I only just realized he was Canadian because of this news though. o_O And from Regina too, haha. Wow.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    RIP. ;_; He was one of my favourite actors (and one of few I actually recognized, haha). I loved him in Police Squad and Airplane is one of my favourite movies. My dad and I quote his stuff to each other all the time so he'll definitely be missed. I'm thinking when I'm home for Christmas, I need to marathon everything I have of him. :x

I only just realized he was Canadian because of this news though. o_O And from Regina too, haha. Wow.

I agree with the marathon idea. In fact, as my school has a snow day tomorrow, I may just do that or I could revise.

I loved him in all that he appeared in. His unique sense of seriousness in the most absurd of scenes in the comedy films was superb and strikes many as impossible, and he will be missed.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I remember watching the movie Airplane quite alot and also I remember the vignettes he did for World Wrestling Entertainment.

RIP :(

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Oh no I like Leslie Nielsen from movies such as Airplane and the Naked Gun!

Back