• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Let down?

vizforte

The Memoriam.
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I do not have DP yet, nor a DS. heh. But my question to those who DO have is this. Was there anything that was a letdown about DP, anything that nintendo didn't follow thru on, from previous games, did they unbalance anything, is it harder to breed, whatever? Lemme know, my kid and I are looking forward to playing.

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
    Years
  • The only thing that disappointed me was that there was only a Battle Tower. It was too bad they couldn't follow through with the Battle Frontier from Emerald. Otherwise, most of the game is great! Especially with it having access with WiFi.

Years
  • The only thing that disappointed me was that there was only a Battle Tower. It was too bad they couldn't follow through with the Battle Frontier from Emerald. Otherwise, most of the game is great! Especially with it having access with WiFi.

yeah i agree, if they had like a battle frontier in the game it would of been great also if you could retake on battles with Gym leaders like you could on emerald it would of been a great bonus appart from that its an epic game, the new physical/special attack catagoreys makes sweepers much better. also the new evolutions are amazing as well as some of the new type combos they have added. are you a Uk reseident?.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    yeah i agree, if they had like a battle frontier in the game it would of been great also if you could retake on battles with Gym leaders like you could on emerald it would of been a great bonus appart from that its an epic game, the new physical/special attack catagoreys makes sweepers much better. also the new evolutions are amazing as well as some of the new type combos they have added. are you a Uk reseident?.

Is whom a UK resident? Myself or spyroflameX? Not sure who you meant. lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I'd say the gym leaders are pretty easy, if you level right. I knew this before I got D/P but I was hoping for a better battle system. Because they could do much better graphics with the DS.

Roihu

In America
    Years
  • It just got downright boring since I lost my Wi-Fi...
    Sure i try the Battle Tower but since I can never win the 100 thing it get's boring.

Back