• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

let me just rest my eyes for 30 minutes

Years
  • rarely, they usually make me get a headache and feel groggy. lately I've taken a few naps though (used to not take any at all anymore for those reasons) but still almost never, since I feel bad a lot of the time afterwards ):

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I take them now and again. They often help, althoguh it's not always easy for me to fall asleep. I use an alarm to try to avoid having it last too long.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I can't function as a human being without my daily nap (usually, when I'm at an anime conventions are a notable exception.) My naps vary widely in duration, from 5 minutes (welp, not long enough) to over 5 hours (welp, way too long.) I'm at the mercy of my body as to when I fall asleep and awaken; I can't force it if I'm not tired or if my body's not ready to awaken.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I never ever take naps unless I'm super tired or really sick. Sometimes I want to after a shift has ended but I get home too late to even take a nap. It'd mess up my sleep schedule.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I hate taking naps. I usually just push through the day until it's bedtime if I'm really tired. My sleep schedule is already f***ed as it is without having to nap during the day time. Of course, I do doze off accidentally a lot during the day... so that probs counts?

Years
  • I used to nap a lot during the day, but for whatever reason now I can't. Not for lack of trying (for the few times now that I do feel like having one), but if I do try then I tend to either never fall asleep, or toss and turn enough that I wonder if the nap was even worth having.

Afi

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2020
    Not often as I prefer to just sleep rather than nap for a short while. But if I'm really sleepy at work then during lunch I'll take a 30-minute nap. So far, this has only happened to me a couple of times.

Back