• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let me out of here Gulpin! (OU RMT)

madskil72

I don't really have mad skills
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    Well, I've had this team for a while now and it was pretty amazing, but now idk what happened, maybe I just started sucking all of the sudden =P (I've had this team RMTd many times, so maybe it's time for a new team)

Team:

Team in depth:

Azelf @ Focus Sash
    Timid/Levitate

Stealth Rock
    Explosion
    Psychic
    Taunt

HP:6/Spe:252/SpAtk:252
    Pretty standerd leadelf. Taunts things so they can't set up, and proceed to set up and die.

Salamence @ Life orb
    Lonely/Intimidate

Dragon Dance
    Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    Fireblast

HP:82/Atk:252/Spe:176
    I don't know if this qualifies as a mixmence, but I still like it. DD up and sweep prfetty simple.

Lucario @ Life Orb
    Mild/Inner Focus

Swords Dance
    Close Combat
    Extremespeed
    Crunch

Atk:252/Def:4/Spe:252
    Now this thing used to be a scarfluke cuz it was mostly just revenge killing everything, but I decided to change it back to a SD luke cuz it seems to do better. Switch in to something like Bliss, SD on the switch and sweep.

Suicune @ Leftovers
    Timid/Pressure

Calm Mind
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Hidden Power Electric

HP:172/Spe:218/SpAtk:120
    This is bassically my Special Sweeper, but with a little bulk. HP electric for bolt beam and gyra counter.

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
    Impish/Cloraphyl

Knock Off
    Leech Seed
    Power Whip
    Sleep Powder

HP:252/Def:228/Spe:28
    My Physical wall. I made this team a long time ago, so Tangrowth was BL back then =/. Now Sleep Powder's accuracy sucks even more, and Celebi is looking alot more appealing.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
    Careful/Thick Fat

Curse
    Rest
    Return
    Fire Punch

HP:168/Def:122/SpDef:220
    I absolutly love snorlax, and not just because of its good looks. Curselax can turn a bad situation good, by gettin in some curses (or even none at all) and just start raping. Rest for recovery, Fire Punch for the oh, so many steel types in the metagame. And I prefer Return over Body Slam for extra power =P

All help is appreciated. This team is getting kind of boring and I'm startin to get into UU, so I might do another RMT for that team too ;)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Naive/Hasty>>Timid on Azelf, you dont want to hinder explosion

Adamant >>Mild on Lucario.

Just some initial nitpicks. Ill come back later for a better rate.

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Generally I don't like Calmcune without rest, and Azelf have become as lead very predictable, among the other if you lose Salamence during the battle you risk to find again you with an enormous weakness to Fight type and if you lose Suicune MixApe instead it creates a lot of problems.

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
    Generally I don't like Calmcune without rest, and Azelf have become as lead very predictable, among the other if you lose Salamence during the battle you risk to find again you with an enormous weakness to Fight type and if you lose Suicune MixApe instead it creates a lot of problems.
    wth? His Suicune's the standard Offensive Cune (albeit with Lefties over Life Orb) and Suicune doesn't really want to switch into Infernape, as it's OHKO'd by a Nasty Plotted LO Grass Knot from MixApe anyway =/

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    As you said with Tangrowth, replace it with Celebi. Although it loses some physical bulk, it has more special def. and speed.

Also, why do you have Mild on Luke? Your Luke set is all physical. Also, get Steadfast over Inner Focus.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Celebi over Tangrowth as it has better SpD and speed =/
    Naive on Azelf else Explosion will lose power.
    Mild is (-Def, +SpAtk) and you don't have any special attacks so go with Adamant >.<
    Maybe run Fire Fang over Fire Blast with an Adamant nature as it gives you more SpD, it also hits Bronzong/Skarmory harder then Fire Blast after a DD.

And Sleep Powder is still the same accuracy =/

Get Away From That Outlet Pikachu!

You can haz Thunderbolt?
    Years
    Naive on Azelf,

imo Fire Blast isn't good on Mence, sue Fire Fang, hits steels harder if you manage to get in a boost, and put those Sp.A ev's into atk and go adamant

Why is Lucario Mild? Adamant plz. May want to consider dual priority set, and change it's ability to Steadfast.

You're right, Celebi >> Tangrowth, sleep powder's accuracy is still the same though.

Celebi @ Leftovers
    Natural Cure
    Bold Nature
    252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
    ~ Leech Seed / Thunder Wave / Reflect
    ~ Grass Knot
    ~ Recover
    ~ Hidden Power Fire / Hidden Power Ice / Earth Power

You may want to consider another special sweeper over Snorlax, as you only have Suicune, but otherwise it should be fine.

madskil72

I don't really have mad skills
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    thx for the help ^_^
    I'll try and make some of the changes
    btw my bad on sleep powders accuracy =/

Back