• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let us rejoice and sing in harmony.

MewParade

MewMewPewParade
    Years
    Hello to all the people. I'm MewParade, quite obviously a new member here. I've been in a few forums, but my most recent and frequented site is -look at my signature- :D

I don't have much to say regarding myself, since I've already posted my information on my profile (check it out -wink wink nudge nudge-)
    I joined this website because I've frequently heard about it on a forum or two. ;3

Well, that's all from me. Thanks for reading and I hope I'll get to know some people around here!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well hellllooooo Parade of Mews aka MewParade. ^.^
    Welcome to PC~!

I would love a parade of mews.../insightful drolls

Gauche: How's that.

All the mews would wear top hats! And an affection of strawberries! Sweet beautiful strawberries... <3

Droite: Ooohhh I'll put on the Ding-Dong Music. ^.^

I hope I get to know you too Mewy ( can I call ya Mewy BTW? ^^; ) ~! I just know we'll get along. :3

Gauche: Yeah, that's what Dory says about everyone and then BOOM!

Droite: Kadabra explodes~! ^.^

Gauche: What's with you and Kadabra exploding? o-o

By the way my new friend; feel free to check out the forums kay? And I hope we'll get to talk once in a while. :3

Take care or be square~ =P
    Sorry. About the square part. ^^;

MewParade

MewMewPewParade
    Years
    Well hellllooooo Parade of Mews aka MewParade. ^.^
    Welcome to PC~!

I would love a parade of mews.../insightful drolls

Gauche: How's that.

All the mews would wear top hats! And an affection of strawberries! Sweet beautiful strawberries... <3

Droite: Ooohhh I'll put on the Ding-Dong Music. ^.^

I hope I get to know you too Mewy ( can I call ya Mewy BTW? ^^; ) ~! I just know we'll get along. :3

Gauche: Yeah, that's what Dory says about everyone and then BOOM!

Droite: Kadabra explodes~! ^.^

Gauche: What's with you and Kadabra exploding? o-o

By the way my new friend; feel free to check out the forums kay? And I hope we'll get to talk once in a while. :3

Take care or be square~ =P
    Sorry. About the square part. ^^;

That. Was. Beautiful.
    You can call me Mewy! And I promise to journey throughout the forums and such. C:
    Here's to hoping~

MewParade

MewMewPewParade
    Years
    @Kelp: I do in fact love teh Mewz. xD

@Trooper: Thanks! I will keep that in mind. :3

@Twilight: Thank you for the welcome, and the info! C:
    Ah, I remember my noob days on the Internet. Bad grammar, idiocracy, all that. I'm glad I've learned that even the Internet hates bad grammar. xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    One of them is the lovely Hiidoran, which is this forum's moderator and your go-to person if you have any questions surrounding the forum and stuff like that.
    You forgot to mention "cunning," "handsome," and "genius." ;D

Erm, but yeah, Twilight is right. Do feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the community, or just feel free to send me a message for the heck of it. I think you'll quickly find that I like to talk... a lot. :D

Glad you decided to make an account with us, MewParade! If you do not experience fun around here within a half hour, please consume a single Coke and try again until you do. Trust me, this method never fails. :3

Enjoy~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Greetings, and welcome to PC, where we are determined to become your favorite Pokemon forum! As has been said, there are plenty f friendly people that you can get to know and talk with, and we offer plenty of sections discussing most any aspect of Pokemon you could imagine... as well as quite a few topics having nothing to do with Pokemon if you ever get in the mood to discuss other subjects (as I do quite frequently).

Please be sure to check out any sections of the forum that seem especially interesting to you, and most importantly, have fun!

MewParade

MewMewPewParade
    Years
    @Hiidoran: xD
    I'll stop by your profile to chat sometime. C:
    Thanks alot! :3

@LeSabre:
    Thank you! I've been looking around and found some things I like. :D

Back