• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let us worship Pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Uhm, Okaaay...

Arceus, who art in the Hall of Origin or Shinto Ruins depending on what game you play, cast Judgement down upon all yon n00bs who hack your image in vain, with mighty skillage and maximized stats, and useth your image in Wi-Fi, and who in so doing, cheateth, and ruin records of thine chosen legitimate players.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Good Kyogre, today I bless you with my presence... in this lock. We are blessed to have your elegant rains over the fields of glory. We are thankful for the water we preciously desire each and every single day.

Oh Kyogre, how you make each day worth living. Father, I pray your resting dungeon under the sea is as magnificent as the world around us. How I pray to be there one day, swimming with you forever.

PRAISE KYOGRE, PRAISE OUR FATHER OF WATER!

SHOWER YOUR DISATISFACTION OVER MAROWAK THE LEGEND FOR HIS SIN IN THIS THREAD! WASH AWAY HIS FANTASIES OF RELIGION OF OTHER POCKET MONSTERS. THERE IS ONLY YOU, KYOGRE.

Amen. (aka locked -- because threads like these are spam and turn out badly)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back