• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's be friends!

Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm Grace and I'm new to this forum but I'm hoping to stick around. I definitely want people to be comfortable with asking me anything so if you have any questions post them below.

A little bit about me:
    • I'm 19 soon to be 20
    • I live in New York (not in the city)
    • I'm currently a student at my local Community College
    • My first video game ever was Pokemon Yellow when I was 5 or 6
    • I own at least one version of every Gen except for the BW sequels
    • I love animals and hope to be a zoologist
    • Other than Pokemon I love to play Sims, Nintendogs, AC, and Spyro
    • I am not a competitive battler, I prefer to "Catch 'em all"

Anything else you want to know just ask I'm looking to make new friends! My friend code is down below. I implore you to add me and let me know so I can do the same!

Years
  • Awww, I remember the good days of Nintendogs. It came with my 3DS so I played quite a lot, especially since I had no other games for the system back then. Super cute - miss it now, might pop it back in to the 3DS. Welcome, Grace!

I'm in New York as well and started Pokemon as a kid years back so we're similar off the bat. You're going to have a fantastic time here as a big Pokemon fan so stick around, all right? ^~^ Let me know if you're lost and need some help along the way. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Another New Yorker, woo. :] Pokémon Yellow? Cool! I loved that game, haha. When I had it, I wound up playing it for about five separate times. That's a lot, isn't it? It was just very addictive for me; simply couldn't stop. BW sequels are okay, but I feel that it's perfectly fine to miss out on them; personally haven't finished them yet, as I found those games to be a little dull. It's just me, though. Anyhow, hope you like it here. Have fun, fun, fun!

Years
  • Awww, I remember the good days of Nintendogs. It came with my 3DS so I played quite a lot, especially since I had no other games for the system back then. Super cute - miss it now, might pop it back in to the 3DS. Welcome, Grace!

I'm in New York as well and started Pokemon as a kid years back so we're similar off the bat. You're going to have a fantastic time here as a big Pokemon fan so stick around, all right? ^~^ Let me know if you're lost and need some help along the way. :)

Thanks! I haven't played Nintendogs in awhile since I've been focusing on Y but I love anything animal based so I used to play it for a couple weeks straight before I picked up something else...usually pokemon lol

Years
  • Another New Yorker, woo. :] Pokémon Yellow? Cool! I loved that game, haha. When I had it, I wound up playing it for about five separate times. That's a lot, isn't it? It was just very addictive for me; simply couldn't stop. BW sequels are okay, but I feel that it's perfectly fine to miss out on them; personally haven't finished them yet, as I found those games to be a little dull. It's just me, though. Anyhow, hope you like it here. Have fun, fun, fun!

It was the best! Pikachu followed you around, you could get all three starters, and the graphics were better than the original Red and Blue. I too haven't finished BW yet which is part of the reason I haven't gotten the sequels yet. I keep getting thrown off everytime I encounter a pokemon from BW so I'm going to have to go through it eventually.

I'm Just figuring out that I need to subscribe to my own thread to get notifications on it. How odd!

Ash Ketchum 11

Welcome! I like to compete, Id like to think I'm good. I've caught hundreds and hundreds, gen 1-5. Not all of them tho!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Making friends around here is definitely the bomb! You've joined the right place dear! I have a few relatives who lives in New York as well; it's a pretty cool place to visit! Mmm, but yeah, pokemon is amazinggg and hey, I started off with pokemon yellow too! Those were quite golden memories. <33

I do hope that you'll get to play the BW sequels sometime, and finish BW soon! It's really not a bad game at all; I do like the plots and the developments! I hope that the future Pokemon plots are just like those games, tbh! But yeah, have a nice stay! Wonderful to meet you, and have a great day!

Let us know if you ever need anything, dear. :3

Years
  • Hi Grace, I'm Alex! My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow too haha I got it for Christmas. And I used to love Spyro the Dragon on the playstation, that was one of my favorites next to Crash Bandicoot. But, I'm new here as well and wanted to say hello :) feel free to add me, my FC is below!

Back