• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Lets discuss......Shiny Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2004
    So which have YOU caught? lol i have a pink furret ^^ -Eliana

*Sirens Blazing*

In order to protect the right of the few remaining Caucasian American's reciding in the U.S I am pressed to put you under arrest for breaking law 86B Section 8 Clause 42 as known as The Jap Face Law. Please visit the link below for rehabilitation.

That is all,
    Fenixstar.
    Japface Officer

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2004
    Excuse i've come to the conclusion that this forum is filled with a bunch of idiot who know not what advertising of even spam for that matter, is. I, an officer of the law was upholding my duties as Japface officer. If what I said offended you in any way possible, get over it. I don't understand how the best thing you could think of to charge me with (crybaby) was "advertising" or "spam" considering I failed to advertise anything and my message was a meaningful attempt to protect the rights of caucasian Americans.

Let me ask you a question, are you japanese. I doubt it. If you are by some stretch of the imagination Ka Neech E Wah. Please stop violating the right's of caucasian americans. Now if we can all get back to our normal live's without being screw-up's id much appreciate it. Don't make my life harder than it has to be.

Fenixstar.
    Japface Officer.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I finly got pokemon crystal!But some,please,PLEASE tell me how to get a shiney eevee!I love eevee!

Febbie8

dOrK
    Years
    yea ive heard of some a person in my arts academy had a red and white zigzagoon, ive heard of a yellow/gold swablu, a tentacool with greyish blue cirles instead of red, a red cacnea, a shiny natu, and girafarig. oh yea and a blue electrike... i havent seen any myself thou :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2004
    Excuse i've come to the conclusion that this forum is filled with a bunch of idiot who know not what advertising of even spam for that matter, is. I, an officer of the law was upholding my duties as Japface officer. If what I said offended you in any way possible, get over it. I don't understand how the best thing you could think of to charge me with (crybaby) was "advertising" or "spam" considering I failed to advertise anything and my message was a meaningful attempt to protect the rights of caucasian Americans.

Let me ask you a question, are you japanese. I doubt it. If you are by some stretch of the imagination Ka Neech E Wah. Please stop violating the right's of caucasian americans. Now if we can all get back to our normal live's without being screw-up's id much appreciate it. Don't make my life harder than it has to be.

Fenixstar.
    Japface Officer.
    Heh! You seriously are funny!
    SPAM goes for Stupid-Pointless-Annoying Message, as far as I know. So, your post was stupid, in the first place, because you obviously don't know what you're talking about. It was pointless, since this is a POKEMON forum. It was annoying, because you annoyed some people, and everything with annoying effects is annoying itself, because it is annoying. Also, it was advertising, because you advertised a website that has nothing to do with this, and talks about who-cares stuff. Caucasian-american? What the??? We are not japanese, at least not me. You may ask everyone individually, by PMing them, if you wish so. If you don't want your life to be harder than it has to be, then don't come up with... you know...

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    err...

I can`t Find any shinys anywhere!

All I got was the red Gyrados !

I only played 70 hours..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2004
    Oh, wait! It seems I finally got that shiny Pichu!!!

Um.. no. He was just using Thundershock...

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I know A way to get Shiny Pokemon!,
    Use the Shiny Pokemon Cheat Code!
    Or The Shiny summary Cheat code!(Pokemon Will only be shiny in summary)

I don`t Know the Cheat For it , But I did it in R/S!

DarkTyrant

DarkTyrant
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    Hey does anyone know where to catch a shiny pokemon? Preferably golden Magikarp. My friend said you can get a green zubat outside Union cave and a silver Ryhorn in victory road. He also once had a silver noctowl, I know, because I saw it. But then the STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID um... person released it because he didn't know how to store pokemon.
    Anyways...
    STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!
    CYA!
    DarkTyrant.
    P.S.STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    I have many shinys in Crystal.

Cyndaquil with purple fire. It comes from an egg. It was my FIRST egg with Cyndaquil. I didn`t evolve him. Shiny Cyndaquil is really nice for my eyes^^
    Later shiny Spinarak. I have it from my friend. I remember, I gave him Mew and Celebi (clones of course) and he gave me a Spinarak guy. I evolved it, and now I have a Ariados.
    Ditto- you know, Ditto trick.
    Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu- from odd egg. Honestly, shiny Pichu and Pikachu don`t look cool. Raichu looks better with his silver tail.
    Gyarados -__- we all know.

I would like to have shiny Ho-Oh, because its all gold^^ and shiny Shuckle. Many shinys look great, but some are crappy; Girafarig for example ;(

Back