• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's explore more islands - GT Challenge

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    segment 4 complete:

summary: Continuing my jouney without purchasing items, met colress and defeated him in battle after his device demostration with the crustle. Set my avenue, reached ninbasa city and fought alongside the female protagonist agaisnt Ingo and Emmett and won, did some grinding to level up my team, went to the ninbasa city gym and enjoyed the fashion show. Defeated Elesa and participated in the fashion show. (Elesa's close up and the fashion show were mandatory for the picture summary I suppose).
    team and moveset are on the picture summary, mablung and koffing being the main pokemon with the IV and V gen moves, the others still need level up and mareep can't learn volt switch until it evolves i guess.

picture summary:
    Spoiler:

next resource: rock and I'll move to room 24 lighthouse on the rocky islands

Years
  • Spoiler:
    So I did repair the map and updated it. Once again, you can all choose from wood, rock or herb for this round.

Last edited:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • So yeah... First update, yay! So, I'm playing Eternal X Rebalanced Edition. So what does rebalanced edition mean? So in this romhack version, a lot of Pokemon get moveset, stat, and even type overhauls. I haven't looked at the documentation yet, but I do remember Dusknoir having the ability Iron Fist and gaining access to Drain Punch, that's one of the changes. Another example is Farfetch'd who has its stat jacked up quite a lot in Attack and speed stat, changing type to Flying/Fighting and gaining several powerful moves, becoming a real glass cannon. Well without further ado, let's describe our journey.

So we have to use a mineral-type egg group Pokemon, I don't mind using PKHex here because they're not available in early part. And to add more fun to the mix, I decided to use a number randomizer and basing it on the bulbapedia table. The number I got was for Glalie, but obv I entered a Snorunt to the game. So few things happen, I got an early defeat handed by Shauna and her Fennekin that managed to land an Ember despite multiple Flash I spammed, catch a team of 6. And that's that. Or so, I think... I thought 'hey, maybe the choice to play a romhack isn't so bad at all'. Well everything get downhill when I fight the roller skates NPC, she has a Torchic with Speed Boost that totally crushed my rag-tag team of weaklings. Feeling this daunting task, I decide to you know... Distract myself from the daunting task with talking to other NPCs.

I didn't overexaggerate when I wrote daunting task, the highest level Flying-type I have was a level 3 Fletchling. So the future was quite grim... Before I realize somebody accept a Bunnelby (Which I accidentally caught) with a Farfetch'd. So I did, and my level 3 Bunnelby was exchanged with a level 10 Farfetch'd with a Jolly nature. Hoo boy~ This is looking good, and it was a breeze, every single of Viola's gym trainers was beaten with a single Aerial Ace. But, things changed when I face Viola. I beat two of her pokemon quite easily, but then Joltik appears and I didn't manage to OHKO it? You know what it used? Cross Poison, and it poisoned my Farfetch'd. Yikes... And then I had to face a Dustox with poison + Protect strategy which caused a lot of poison damage to accumulate on my sole ace Pokemon. I won, but her Vivillon KO-ed me with a Gust. So I had to restart after fainting, and you know what? I got KO-ed three more times before RNG strikes in and made it use Powder instead of Gust.

Now my Farfetch'd is level 20, and it's just the first gym hoo boy... You can't evolve to the 'Knight of the Leek' here, but I hope I can use you to get farther. If the rules don't erase his existence first. I pick another herb moving to 31.

Just For Fun
    Fainting Counter : 6

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Ok, a curse that doesn't totally murder me. I'm fine with this one. I still have to get new mons, and because the Super Rod isn't available for almost the entire game, I won't be able to get a Water type fish until I get Surf. Welp...

Episode 2 - Back to Square One

Spoiler:

It's time to take a rock and move to Room 14.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    segment 5 complete.

after defeating elesa had an encounter with neo team plasma and helped hugh fight them. After defeating them at this point he finally tells us what happened to his sister's purrloin. after that went to do some musicals and taught echoed voice to Vjava. Next proceded to diftveil bridge and faced the pokemon trainer charles which teaches you abot rotation battles first then later at driftveil city about triple battles. Proceded with a small dialogue between a former team plasma member and a neo team plasma member, battled and talked with one of the former seven sages, recieved zorua which is in the box for now. Continued the story challenging the drifveil gym and emerging victorious. Taught bulldoze to Mablung.

picture summary:
    Spoiler:

current team and movesets updated in picture summary.

choosing room 47 and resource rock

Haven't added a fish pokemon yet due to not having access to surf yet

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Eleanor - Badge #4

For the next segment, I'll pick up some wood and progress to Area #21!

[So this time, I'm thinking of changing a bit the Team section since I don't have to write this much and the Pokémon are getting more and more! You'll see there what new members I obtained.]

I don't think I've ever seen Korrina without skates, and that means I can be like her as well! Unless someone comes up to me and tells me to stop, that is. I've started to put this into practice as well by skating all the way up the Tower of Mastery (oh, that's how it's called uh?), fighting Korrina with one of her Lucario, being gifted said Lucario, and skating all the way down. How did I not crash and die is beyond me but who cares: I've just obtained a juggernaut to add to my team! I've decided to pair him up with my Staravia and leave out W... no, not him, but Meowstic and Honedge. Oh well...

Once I got Surf and taught it to Water Bottle, Route 12 was easy (also because Wartortle evolved) and I also took some time to explore Azure Bay. That was some much needed relax, lulled by the waves and the breeze, but I knew I had to get a move on before the heat would increase even more. So I just caught a bunch of random Pokémon, got bored, and got into Coumarine City. I got a call from my rival but just didn't answer - bad move because as soon as I walked close to the Gym Door, he was right there waiting for me. He surprised me with a battle I didn't ask for and in the heat of the moment, I sent out Pikachu. Poor thing was KOed by his Meowstic after getting it low on health, but that meant... Water Bottle had to actually fight! We don't wanna hurt our Pokémon's feelings right? So I sent out Luvdisc, got rid of Meowstic, and then... oh, and then Water Bottle finished the entire battle! First he subdued Absol with some Charm before whittling it down, and then drowned Braixen. I didn't really expect that and I was pleasantly surprised. But then again I remembered, it's just a Luvdisc. Materialize some water, please.

Next up was the Gym of course. I couldn't really leave the city because of some monorail issues so I just went in with what team I had, not before using a Shiny Stone on my Roselia, who I didn't even send out in battle. Lucario and Staravia (who didn't evolve in time of course) did everything by themselves, including the Gym Leader battle. Another badge, another step glide closer to Mountain Kalos. I taught Grass Knot to Roserade via TM, too.

Current team:
    blastoise.png
    knows Strength
    +
    roserade.png
    knows Cut
    pikachu.png
    knows Strength
    +
    luvdisc.png
    knows Surf - Fish pokémon - Water bottle <3
    lucario.png
    knows Strength
    +
    staravia.png
    knows Fly

Pokémon in the PC:
    sandile.png
    can learn Cut
    +
    tyrunt.png
    can learn Strength
    honedge.png
    knows Cut
    +
    678FMS7.png
    knows Cut
    inkay.png
    can learn Cut
    slowpoke.png
    can learn Surf
    roggenrola.png
    can learn Strength
    mantyke.png
    can learn Surf
    slowpoke.png
    can learn Surf
    tentacool.png
    can learn Surf

Years
    • Seen today
    Segment 2 log:
    Overheard in the Dewford City Gym after the most recent battle:
    "He got me," Brawly said of BIG BOI's Grovyle's Absorb crit over him. "That f***ing Grovyle boomed me."
    Brawly added, "He's so good," repeating it four times.
    Brawly then said he wanted to add Grovyle to the list of Pokémon he breeds this summer.

Ok so before critting and beating Brawly (after he took half my money the first time), I found the Cut man and got Cut and taught it to my Grovyle. Marill couldn't learn it but it could learn Surf later on. I then did all the Peeko/Aqua stuff for Mr. Briney and moved myself to Dewford. I got a spectacular OLD ROD from a nice gentleman there. I then proceeded to find a Tentacool first try (lucky, right?) and added him to my team. He learns Surf too. I also didn't battle all of the Trainers back near Rustboro and Petalburg so I went back and did that to level my Tentacool up a bit. I also visited the Granite Cave and delivered the letter to Steven. Then I lost to Brawly, went to Slateport's beach place and leveled up a bit more and went back to crit Brawly.

For my next move I move to 31 and pick Wood.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    GT Ruby Challenge - Segment 3

User: Cubism
    Team: Tundra Town
    Rules:
    Spoiler:
    After beating Brawly, I went to Granite Cave so I could give the letter to Steven Stone who was looking for some rocks in some faraway room there. He gives me TM Steel Wing as a reward for it and then leaves, leaving me only with the task of handing the Devon Goods to Captain Stern in Slateport.

I find Stern in the Oceanic Museum, but there are Magma Grunts there as well who once again are trying to steal the Devon Goods... and I beat them with the Nameless Girls. While I try to take the Trick Master's challenge, Slakoth evolves into Vigoroth. And while I was grinding for Wattson's gym, Bird and Shroomish evolved as well.

I expected to lose at least once to Wattson, but Nameless Girls' combination of Yawn + Slack Off + Mach Punch made it way easier for me.
    Current Pairs:
    Creative Names:

1.Bird/Swellow(Female), Level 22 (Wing Attack, Double Team, Focus Energy, Quick Attack)
    2.Plant/Grovyle (Male), Level 22 (Pursuit, Fury Cutter, Absorb, Quick Attack)

Nameless Girls
    1. Vigoroth (Female), Level 23 (Scratch, Yawn, Cut, Slack Off)
    2. Breloom (Female), Level 24 (Mega Drain, Flash, Headbutt, Leech Seed)

I'm moving to room 44 and picking a rock this time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2021
    Segment #1: Start -> Zephyrbadge
    L'île mystérieuse: Your team must have a whole ship crew and a ship. Aside from ship, this includes captain, first mate, sailors and chief cook and many others.

After getting my first rule, I brainstormed a bit on how I want to tackle this run. I decided on taking this ship theming and running with a pirate team, starting off with Capn Kidd the Pichu. Can you tell I've been playing Persona 5? Since he starts with Thunderbolt, I decided to start off in Johto, since Falkner is close by and it'll be an easy first badge!
    Leaving my starting town of New Bark Town, I tried to take a detour towards Blackthorn City, but uh... Capn Kidd was left with only 1 HP after a run in with a Hiker, and I figured I'd hold off on that route till later.
    I stocked up on some items in Cherrygrove City before continuing over to Violet City and taking on its gym. Getting the Zephyrbadge was easy enough - just had to use Thunderbolt a couple times to knock everyone down!

NRmiL2o.png

Going forward, I'll grab an Herb and use the Lighthouse to move to room #25!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    FIRST UPDATE

RULES:
    Nord contre Sud: Your Pokémon must form a pairs. Each member of a pair can only switch for the other member of the same pair.

40px-Grass_Gym_logo.png

We start out journey by having our good friend Hop come and get us so we can pick up the Champion/his brother Leon! After the quick trip over to the new town we're back at Hop's and Leon's house and Leon have three Pokemon for us to choose from. I decide to choose Scorbunny, who we then name Pasta! After some food, and then a battle the next day, our journey begins!

Well, not exactly. First Hop and I get lost in the Slumbering Weald, encounter some mysterious Pokemon, and meet both the Professor and her Assistant for the Pokedex. But along the way Pasta found a best friend in Soup the Chewtle! Already there's no separating them! After we beat Hop and get into the Gym Challenge by Leon, our journey truly begins.

Soon enough we find ourselves at Tuffield after stopping by Monostoke for the beginning of the Gym Challenge. Milo was a piece of cake as Pasta takes them all down with Flame Charge. Now onward to our next segment. Who knows what will happen!

With little choice we will pick up the weird black device and move to number 46!

PASTA (RABOOT)
    Paired w/ Soup
    Fire
    Lax | Blaze | Level 21
    Tackle, Double Kick, Flame Charge, Quick Attack
    SOUP (CHEWTLE)
    Paired w/ Pasta
    Water
    Adamant | Strong Jaw | Level 19
    Tackle, Water Gun, Bite, Protect

Years

• YOU GOT CAPTURED BY A TRIBE!
    (NEW GLOBAL RULE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED)

You've been kicked out your boat, soaked by a storm and now caught by a crazy wild tribe! What a day! New Global Rule has been added, check your character on the map.

WIZARDOFODD'S ODDS FOR SURVIVING ARE VERY SLIM
    Thanks to the storm, the rocky walls here are slippery. He can't afford to lose any of his partners now.

This part of the island is pretty bare. It only has one small tree and bunch of rocks.
    Bag_Binding_Band_Sprite.png
    Wood manipulate your team
    Bag_Common_Stone_Sprite.png
    Rocks manipulate your movesets
    Pick one resource to continue.

BLISSY FOUND...
    ... totally empty section of the island. It's like someone forgot to put something here.

Well... What now? I know! Suddenly a totem appeared!
    Bag_Strange_Souvenir_Sprite.png
    Ancient artifacts come with ultimate curses

CHR. DRACO ENCOUNTERED A ROADBLOCK!
    Chr. Draco goes down and finds more rocks. That's so exciting!

And so there are rocks. But also a weird pressure pad with a totem just sitting on it.

ELEANOR MAKES a STUNNING DISCOVERY
    Eleanor makes a stunning discovery. She's on an island! And she also finds beautiful garden full of herbs and wood. And there is also few rocks here.

So she should pick as many as she can.
    Bag_Revival_Herb_Sprite.png
    Herbs manipulate your gameplay

5QWERTY IS LOW ON SUPPLIES
    5qwerty's poor planning put him in the position with almost no food.

This part of the island is pretty bare. It only has one small tree and bunch of rocks.

CUBISM GOT A MAIL
    Cubism gets to the section with a mail box. What is that doing here? Must be something special.

This part has some herbs. There is also a special totem in the mail box.

BLUEWYVERN4 SET THE COURSE FOR A HORIZON
    BlueWyvern4 gets to the biggest island in sight. But it'll cost him a lot.

There really isn't anything interesting on the beach here. Just some stones and broken pot.

ASH TRIGGERS THE WORST THING EVER
    This will make everyones life worse. Thanks!

But at least now Ash can grab some wood or rocks.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I haven't even gotten to the first gym yet and I'm already lumbered with 3 global curses??? Oh boy...

You can only use Pokémon that are considered Yellow, Green or Blue by Pokédex.

Does anyone know a Sinnoh Pokedex that lists Pokemon by their colour...? :')

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I haven't even gotten to the first gym yet and I'm already lumbered with 3 global curses??? Oh boy...

Does anyone know a Sinnoh Pokedex that lists Pokemon by their colour...? :')

i'm currently using the bulbapedia to find out pokemon by dex color, don't know if this info helps

Years
    • Seen today
    Segment 3 - log:
    "He got me,"
    So I traveled to Slateport to deliver the Devon Goods, and then I went back for the Exp Share. Afterwards, I came back and did all the trainer battling stuff and the Trick House stuff and the rival battle stuff. I also caught an Electrike. I got to Mauville, battled all the Trainers around, and FINALLY learned a decent move on Tentacool (being Bubblebeam, though I guess Acid was alright). I got Rock Smash and taught it to Marill. I also sent Electrike and Marill to the daycare and walked really fast for a while, not like it mattered since they were there for disruption in the fights.

Anyway, that Tribal crap and the new rule didn't affect me too much, as I was already using light Pokémon that matched those colours. I lost to Wattson twice then bought a bunch of X Attacks and beat him.

Team:
    Spoiler:

I move up to 33 and pick Wood (again).

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Log Day 3:
    My Pokemon keep running away from me. At least Flappy :) is still with me

Found a funny fat Pokemon. It looks like it dislikes being called fat. Not fat is a good nickname.

Met a hot guy in a cave. Didn't listen to what he said. Gave him letter.

Fished for another fish because I lost my goldfish. Caught a carp. Named him Seafood.

Reached another town. Gave delivery to this Stern guy. Beat up more of those "Team Aqua" people.

PokeMart here sells drugs (X Atk/X SpA/X Spd especially). Nice.

Some poofy lady dragged me to a contest hall. Got a Pikachu. Looks strong. Going to be my MVP.

First Pokemon evolved. Flappy :) is a Swellow now.

That boy gave me an itemfinder after beating his Pokemon. All I found were medicine.

Reached a big city. Got a free bicycle here.

Game Corner has been shut down. Bummer.

Sick kid from Petalburg wanted to beat my Pokemon. He got one-shot.

Fought another gym. Drugs were useful. Pikachu crushed him easily.​
    Spoiler:

- Note to self: buy more drugs.​

Spoiler:

Team
    Flappy :) the Swellow - Lv 25 ♂
    Strongest Move: Boomburst

Not fat the Makuhita - Lv 19 ♂
    Strongest Move: Low Sweep / Knock Off

Seafood the Magikarp - Lv 17 ♂
    Not using until it evolves into Gyarados

MVPikachu - Lv 24 ♀
    Strongest Move: Flying Press

Room 11 and taking a rock. I can't get even more cucked than I am atm in terms of moves, right? RIGHT? :')

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Eleanor - Badge #5

For the next segment, I'll pick up some rocks and progress to Area #20!

[The Pokémon got more and more? Well now not only the eligible Pokémon are very few, but I also won't find many new ones along the way! Nice one!]

Something terrible happened today. After beating Ramos, I checked into my PC box to find out, most of my Pokémon were gone. Disappeared! I'm left with about 12 Pokémon in total, some of which - to be honest - I just don't feel like using at all. Luckily, I still have my...

Roserade is not coming along. Nor is Blastoise. They are forcing me to keep them in the PC Box as well and not use them until I get another badge. What is this? Water Bottle also refuses to battle ever again, and so does Pikachu. I'm totally flabbergasted, and all I can do is pick up two little friends from my PC. Inkay, and Meowstic - whose pair, Honedge, has been wiped away from the face of the earth anyways. I try to put them together as a pair, and it takes me a while to convince them, but in the end, we move on. This is everything I have.

Well yes, I have tons of items I stocked up, since I know I have to move quickly and get to my next destination soon (which is Lumiose of course), I also have Water Bottle with me keeping me company, and I even have skates. Always fun. Too bad I have to go through Route 13, which is this desertic wasteland with a strong wind where I can't even glide around as normal. Plus, I keep stumbling into Pokémon who dig underground and then pop up from nowhere! I have to fend for myself against Dugtrio, Trapinch, and Gible (one of which I catch) and if that wasn't enough, I soon learn that I have to deal with Team Flare! That one Grunt out in the open is enough to send me packing, because of a single Houndoom. Having two Psychic types doesn't help, uh?

I try to think about what to do and for once, I'm starting to feel a bit stupid. Who knows how many things and items I've left behind, too far for me to go back to? Who knows what I can still do with what little I have? How could I even lose against such a laughably bad trainer? I get told that nearly everyone in Team Flare has Poison or Dark types and I shudder. The best I can come up with is... keep going as fast as I can. It's getting hot, I want this to be over. I want my mountains, and if that is not enough I'm 100% ready to move to Snowpoint City or something. I pull up a random TM - "Power Up Punch" - simply because it's a Fighting type move and I force Meowstic to learn that move. Let's do this.

Close call after close call, I'm able to get into the Kalos Power Plant and defeat everyone in one go. I have to use lots of Revives, various potions and even my one and only Ether, but Power Up Punch works alright and lets me defeat all those Dark Types with nothing but a Meowstic. Of course Inkay helps as well, I got an Eviolite for it and let him use Hypnosis, but it's just not as strong as Meowstic. What do I get for my efforts, then? Other than getting into Lumiose, of course, I also get like 60 Fresh Water (they're a Super Potion that costs 1/7 of a super potion) and a Zap Plate. And that's when I realize, I have no Thunder stone!

All of this felt like a Perfect Storm, I can't deny that, but now that I made it into Lumiose, I feel like things could get worse. I really need to be more careful from now on. That is... once I relax for a bit here in the city! The whole place is now ready for me to explore and there are so many things to do, including beating a new Gym. And since that is what Roserade and the others seemed to ask me in order to get back into the team, that's what I'm going to do!

How am I going to do that? Obviously, with Power Up Punch! I slowly build up more and more power with Meowstic, healing it multiple times with potion after potion, and all three of Clemont's Pokémon were defeated. Inkay had already evolved into Malamar at that point and yes, it was finally getting a bit stronger, but I didn't even need its help in the end. And now that I got the badge... let's just hope my Pokémon will choose to help me out once again and take me to the next city.

Current team:
    blastoise.png
    Blue, knows Strength
    +
    roserade.png
    Green, knows Cut
    pikachu.png
    Yellow, knows Strength
    +
    luvdisc.png
    knows Surf - Fish pokémon - Water bottle <3 - Pink, meaning it can't battle and will be replaced soon
    malamar.png
    Blue, knows Cut
    +
    678FMS7.png
    Blue (in gen 6), knows Cut

Pokémon in the PC:
    lucario.png
    Blue, knows Strength
    roggenrola.png
    Blue, can learn Strength
    mantyke.png
    Blue, can learn Surf
    tentacool.png
    Blue, can learn Surf
    gible.png
    Blue, can learn Cut and Strength

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • 2nd Gym
    A (Literally) New Beginning​

Well the title said it all. After getting boomed by the Global Rule, every single one of my Pokemon is doomed... Even Lancelot (Farfetch'd) is out of commission. And with a level 5 Pikachu and Pansage. It's not long (Literally the next battle :') ) until both of them permanently out of the game. And yes I had to start a new game.

Well I'll finish the report tomorrow, but after fighting an eviolite Tyrunt, second gym is finally done. Now onward to the 3rd one, picking a wood and going to hex 33

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    segment six complete:

trained and evolved some of my pokemon, switched to a yellow blue green team. (lucario boldore and ducklet = blue, leavanny and ampharos yellow and basculin green).

defeated all rivals in world tournament, got surf and caught basculin, defeated the plasma frigrate phase 1, passed through chargestone cave and defeated skyla.

picture summary:
    Spoiler:

next room 23 resource rock

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    GT Ruby Challenge - Segment 4

User: Cubism
    Team: Tundra Town
    Rules:
    Spoiler:
    Okay, first thing first, Bird and Vigoroth are both in the PC now, which means that I am with Breloom and Plant as my team, which doesn't work at all because I'm going against Flannery now. So I catch an Elektrike (Dog) and a Swablu, and since I need to form pairs I boxed Breloom for now. I also caught a Wingull, and after training a bit and evolving Dog and Wingull I went to challenge Flannery.

Shit was... hard, actually. But I still beat her first try, though I was left only with Dog alive and it was a close one too (I won bc of Paralysis RNG).
    Current Pairs:
    Creative Names:

1.Dog/Manectric(Male), Level 29 (Spark, Thunderwave, Odor Sleuth, Shock Wave)
    2.Plant/Grovyle (Male), Level 28 (Pursuit, Rock Smash, Absorb, Screech)

Nameless Girls
    1. Pelipper (Female), Level 25 (Growl, Water Gun, Supersonic, Protect)
    2. Swablu (Female), Level 27 (Peck, Safeguard, Astonish, Sing)

By the way, I'm using the Gen 4-8 P/S split, and as for Spark, Rock Smash, Pursuit, Peck and Astonish, they are unnused rn and iirc the Move Deleter is in Lilycove.

Picking the Totem bc there's no way in hell I'm picking herb again and if I fuck up I take everyone w/ me :rowlhmph: Also moving to room 47

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • It's getting crowded up here at the top of the map :o

Get Together Challenge Part 1

Haven't played through Gen 5 for so long, excited to play it again!

Current Rules:

Lost technology - You can no longer use TMs.

I began my Unova journey by selecting Oshawott (later named Shemie!) as my starter and immediately defeating Cheren and Bianca thereafter, turning my room into a mess in the process! I then met my two rivals at Prof. Juniper's lab and received a Pokedex. Next we all set foot together on Route 1!

On Route 1 I caught Patches the Patrat and Shags the Lillipup! Made it to Accumula Town where Prof. Juniper gave a tour of the Pokemon Center. Then I went outside and listened to Ghetsis's speech and got challenged by N soon after. Shemie took down N's Purrloin with ease!

Then I got hit with a GLOBAL RULE:

TRIBAL WARS (GLOBAL RULE) - You can only use Pokémon that are considered Yellow, Green or Blue by Pokédex.

Luckily, Shemie is blue so he gets to stay on the team! The others have to go in the box though. No other Pokemon with the proper colors seem to be available until Wellspring Cave, so looks like it's gonna be solo with Shemie for a while. I went ahead to Route 2 and battled the trainers along the way, then defeated Bianca before entering Striaton City. I found Cheren at the Trainer's School and battled him, and... I lost to his Snivy... twice! Leer + Vine Whip was a deadly combination. Instead I just went to the Dreamyard and battled the trainers there, then received a Pansear from the girl (which I can't use unfortunately). I found an X Defend, then went back to fight Cheren again and used the X Defend and finally beat him.

Now it was time to fight Cilan. Kind of tough with it being Water vs Grass, I lost a couple of times and then went and leveled Shemie up to level 16. The third time, thanks to the Fresh Water from Clyde and some potions, Shemie was able to tough it out against Pansage and take it down and we got the Trio Badge!

Current Team:

Spr_5b_501.png

Shemie ♂ Lv. 16
    - Tackle
    - Tail Whip
    - Water Gun
    - Focus Energy

Now, it's time to inflict another GLOBAL RULE upon the masses! Hehe >:)

I take the artifact and go to room 44

Last edited:
    Back