• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play A Game

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • Congratulations, you are now my prisoner. You have one chance for escape. Defeat me in a game of your choosing, and you will be set free. Lose, and you die. What shall we play?

Could be a video game, card game, board game, sports, w/e.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8523982&postcount=32

apparently you're easy to beat in a fight so we'll start there.

That or you can play a season of Fantasy Football with me and seeing as you're in America it's less likely you keep up with it to the extent that I do.

tl;dr: win on the merit of being better than your opponent rather than your own merits. that's the way to live innit. I could say chess but there's like millions of better players than me for that.

pkmin3033

I don't do very well at multiplayer games or board games; let's just toss a coin over it. With a coin of my choosing, of course~

Years
  • Defeat me in a game of your choosing, and you will be set free. Lose, and you die. What shall we play?

OP=
    Let's Play A Game

on topic though:

Who can eat the most maltesers in 1 minute?

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Let's just see if you're able to get farther then me in IWBTG. You only need to beat Mike Tyson and get a little bit further into the Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts stages than me.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    being a demigod blessed with the power of winning any pop culture/movie/music trivia game is certainly helpful in this situation

Back