• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets play it again!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I used to restart a lot, but nowadays, not much; it's become tough for me to play a Pokemon game that I've gone through, unless there's a good reason.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I tend to restart games often, which makes me wish it was easier to keep copies of old save files. Just so I could have a record of each time that I played through the game to see how much of my life has gone into it.

This is also why I tend to get multiple copies of the games. So I can restart them easier without losing everything.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • I've played the first generation over many times. I have now memorized almost every route and city layout.
    I restart most of my games once I've beaten it and if I have somewhere else to send my Pokemon to so I don't lose them. I often don't play the game all the way through again, unless I have to.

Back