• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Pokemon Blaze Black - Fire Type Edition

Leon16

Awesome!!
Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Hey guys, I decided to start my very first Let's Play, of Pokemon Blaze Black thanks to Tyranee's Ghost type run of the game for giving me the push to finally do one. I will only be using Fire types got the idea from the "Blaze" in Blaze Black, so why not use fire right.

No commentary for this LP because no microphone at the moment gonna try to get one before I start my next LP, so sorry about that guys D;.

But I hope you guys, like, comment, subscribe, and most of all enjoy.

Currently up to episode 9, hope you guys are enjoying it, also started my Pokemon Expert Emerald run, you can check that out as well

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2017
    Epic idea :D

I am playing it too and understand the level of difficulty :\

Well since Fire types are my favs too so here would be my team if i were u :3

1.) Heatran (resistant to 12 types perfect for opening a team)

2.) Heat Rotom (Fire/electric)

3.) Volcarona (Bug/Fire) <-- Hacked version can learn Thunder/Thunderbolt ;)

4.) Emboar (Fire/Ground) <-- Only fire type to learn a Water type move i think (Scald)

5.) Charizard (Fire/Flying) (Must know Outrage or Dragon Claw) <--- Takes care of Dragon types

6.) Houndoom or Blaziken/Infernape or Chandelure or Reshiram*

*Depending on opponent i.e

Its tough enough with a normal team not sure how long these will last either lol.Anyways all the best :)

Leon16

Awesome!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Haha, thanks, and Im not really picking my team, its the 1st 6 I encounter +2. I would really like to get Volcarona or any of the dual type fire types. But who knows, I know where all the fire types are, but I time myself, 5mins before giving up on an area that has fire types in it, that way I dont "make" myself get only the ones that show up at the beginning. It was kinda bad luck getting all 3 of the fire types from Route 3 but gotta keep moving.

And the 1st gym with only Pignite I was sooooo lucky, in my test runs I would get destroyed but in the one I recorded they didnt use any water atks really, and I was so amazed.

Leon16

Awesome!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Been moving along pretty nicely with this Blaze Black LP as well as my Expert Emerald LP. Currently up to Episode 12 with Blaze Black, and Episode 4 with Expert Emerald. Check them out and hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

Leon16

Awesome!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Gonna hopefully get a bit of uploading done in the next couple of days, have some recordings done, but been getting my fill of Black/White 2 like I know everybody else has. Hope you guys are enjoying.

Leon16

Awesome!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Been a little slow lately, been busy with stuff and stuff, but still moving along. Hopefully I'll be able to get a little more done, but we are getting there. Hope you check it out and enjoy.

Back