• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Pokemon Regions!! (A twist on LP's)

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2012
    Hello everyone, I am a youtuber who does different let's plays, and I recently started a Pokemon Let's Play. This Let's Play is a little different though. This doesn't just involve one game, it involves 5.

You see, I got the inspiration to do this let's play series from this thread:

What it is, is that I will be playing a game from each region, like kanto, then Johto, etc. I will play about 10-15 minutes a day and post a video. I think it is a different way to do a let's play and I am realllyyy excited about it! Without further ado, here's episode 1 and 2 :)

Episode 1

Episode 2

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2012
    In my newest episode, I find a shiny!!! :O Also, I got sidebars for my ds playthroughs :) Check it out!!

Back