• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I was thinking about doing a lets play on youtube of one of the older games (or maybe the Bloody Platinum mod), but instead of doing a regular play through, doing some kind of challenge instead. (like a poor man's Nuzlocke's challenge, aka a death is final challenge, but also, no purchasing things from shops rule). Would anyone be interested in this if I do? I just got the idea because I noticed that there are a lot of LPs, but I couldn't find any good challenge LPS, and I happen to have a pretty legit mic (as my brother is a musician, and I tried recording and my voice doesn't sound annoying or anything... we'll I don't think it does. So, what do you guys think? also, which game would you like to see done? I am thinking Bloody Platinum since mods are never LP'd, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them. (Also, sorry if this is the wrong section, didn't really know where something like this would go). Also, if anyone is willing to, I don't mind recording a bit of my voice so I can get a second opinion on my voice.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    There's a thread specifically for this purpose. Linky linky!

Since I can't merge this thread with that one I'll just close this and you can go ahead and repost it in that thread. :3

Let's Play?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back