• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets pretend for some reason you had a dead body , where would you hide it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
    Years
    Holy snap! What a thread/question! Well, quite simply, I'd soak it overnight in gasoline, and then burn it, and then take what I used to burnt the body, and dump it in a deep deep lake. Gotta be clear of evidence >=)

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Haha, awesome thread. I remember hearing about some guy that killed his wife(?), slathered her in peanut butter and left her in a forest for the animals to eat her. Unfortunately the animals didn't like that particular brand and he got caught.

I would remove all the teeth and fingerprints first then dump the body in the sea. I'd be too lazy to do anything more.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Uh. Um.. Well, I would eat it. MMM you gotta love them dead ones. Yuck Gross, I would puke. Then the body would come back up. I would cut it into little pieces and then blend it up, put in drinks and throw a party. I would then hand out the drinks... and yeah.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I find this disturbing, but also funny, because of other's opinions of getting rid of a dead body! XD

I would burn it. :>
    Get rid of all evidence. Just burn the body to ashes, and separate them EVERYWHERE!
    Like, on the ground, in a fireplace(may think as log ash! XD), in a pond/river/lake/ocean! XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Umm...hmm...I'm not sure. If I were near a large body of water I'd probably throw it in with some weights attached to it. If not, leave it in a rally remote place and burn it. But really...if you have a dead body with you, chances are someone is going to find out about it =P

Dratii

Working on something new...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I would cut it up, then put the pieces into cement, and use the cement to build a wall.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Good indication for needing psychiatric help.

I'd hide it under my bed.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    Just put it somewhere when no one's watching, not close to your house. Why? Maybe you are a sinister criminal who has murdered somebody and asking for suggestion where would you hide it? muHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *cough*

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Inside one of those plastic bins you get at Wal-Mart... until I sneak a large quantity of sulfuric acid from the chemistry lab. Then, over some holiday when everyone else has left for home, I dump the acid on the body to destroy the evidence and return to my living unit as if nothing happened.

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I'd hide it in someone else's backyard and they'd get the blame.. Even though.. I would never do such a thing as to kill someone..

>>

<<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back