• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Let's rave about our pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    I loooooooove my Blissy she's a babe (:

Also really love my Gengar at the moment (:

He's at level 83 and I've not even put a lucky egg on him 'cos he's so fun to level up I don't want time to go by too fast.

I don't like it when my pokemon reach level 100 xD

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I'm UK-based, so all my 'mons seem low-levelled to all yours ^^;;
    But...

Toty, my Croconaw ~ Always so happy, jaws are snappy, he took down Miltank almost alone!
    Starrie, my Flaafy ~ Likes grass for chewing, his ThunderShock's zooming, among my team, he's earned a home!
    Pidge, my Pidgeotto ~ Wings so shiny, he's grown from tiny, with the speed of air, he's got power galore!
    Paris, my Paras ~ Knows two HM skills, she's never been killed, I don't use her for battling, 'cause she rolls on the floor. ¬.¬'

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    I have a Shiny Ghastly which am thinkin' I might raise to a Gengar after I get my current one to level 100 just because Hpynosis + Dream eater is just an amazing move combination!
    Only my Shiny Gengar will have a different move instead of Nightmare i'll probably keep shadow ball though that's quite a good move too ;D

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    My Arcanine is amazing! He knows all fire moves and all of their attcack power is over 95! Flamethrower heat wave fire blast and of course flare blitz! He may only be LV. 53 but i still am amazed at his power!

*No i ask u, was that RAVE egnough?*

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    My Arcanine is amazing! He knows all fire moves and all of their attcack power is over 95! Flamethrower heat wave fire blast and of course flare blitz! He may only be LV. 53 but i still am amazed at his power!

*No i ask u, was that RAVE egnough?*

Now I ask you: Flash Fire much?

MY R POLETODE R PWNZOR HE R GON TO KIK UR SCRUB WID DA MOOV SEURF.

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Oh dear. Well, I have my super team right now. I'll start from lowest level to highest.

Scizor: Bug/Steel. Awesome combo, don't you think? Plus he just looks cool. Look at my sig: pure awesomeness.
    Alakazam: The perfect psychic pokemon, plus he knows a ghost move. He comes in handy for a lot of battles.
    Meganium: Grass types are a bit harder to come across. Not only is she tough, but she's been with me from the start.
    Lapras: A wonderful combo of water/ice. He helps me get across any body of water and is protected against critical hits with his ability.
    Ho-Oh: In real life I'm a bird trainer (not my primary job) so it makes sense to have a bird pokemon. Fire/flying makes this legendary tough.
    Dragonite: Not just my fave pokemon, but a tough one too. Dragon/flying adds the last bit of oomph to my team, and it can know electric moves to boast.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Cool thread.

I've grown bias toward my Raikou and Gyarados. (Lei-Zi & Leviator respectively) They've just caught me out of some tough spots so many times. 7 HP Raikou being able to make a 3 - 1 comeback against an executive? Hell yeah. Gyarados being one of the keys to beating Lance? Rock on. They've really become the staples in my teams. I even use Raikou and Gyarados on my competitive team. (which is also successful) I've got others like Yanma and Scyther, but Raikou and Gyarados are the top members in the party.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    I'm bias to my three pokemon, there the only ones I even use lol, and pretty much my main comp team people.

My Scizor,Alakazam and Swampert.
    All of which are EV'd and have the moves/natures/Ivs I want.
    my Scizor is my physical powerhouse atm, at like lvl 55 with 185 atk, and good speed.
    My Alakazam is my Special Powerhouse oc, at lvl 56 with over 220 sp atk. with really nice spd.
    And my new Swampert that I just made, lvl 45 atm. its my SR set up.

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
    for me it my shiny manetric.

i feel so lucky for hatching it AND having a modest nature

but he is the Boss of my hole team!

he's not a lead but if the lead gets KO'ed

that jackal will tear you UP!!!

love like winter

Chilly, isn't it?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    RAVE! haha. I'ma go with either Gladys, my Glacieon, or Drub, my Walrein XD

ICE POKEMON FTW!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Neptune, my Starmie, is very diverse: Psychic, Surf, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt. It basically kills everything.

However, I have to say, my favorite of my team is Ambipom. It has Return, U-Turn (meh), Iron Tail, and Shadow Claw. It also basically kills everything.

However, that is not to say that Typhlosion and Leafeon aren't awesome too, it's just...

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2014
    <3 I'm in love with my Absol. With super luck, focus band and swords dance, she's a great sweeper. She's also my n00b eater. Nom nom.
    I also love my Umbreon. Heal bell, toxic, meanlook, baton pass and leftovers makes a wicked mix. ^^

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I love my Snorlax that I caught on Route 11. However, it's a bit annoying for this to happen:

*Snorlax uses Rest or is put to sleep, and Lum berry has already been used*
    "Okay, waking up anytime soon would be nice..."
    *hit*
    "Come on, wake up already..."
    *hit again*
    "Wake up, you stupid Snorlax! Wake up and use Hyper Beam"
    *Snorlax wakes up*
    "Meh"

In a similar vein, my Togekiss is broken. Serene Grace FTW.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    My Swinub just evolved into Piloswine! It's lvl 44 cause I wanted it to learn Blizzard. It now has (Blizzard, Icy Wind, Earthquake, and Mub Bomb)
    Elite four, here we come! =D

Years
    My Poliwrath is awesome.Got him at level 10 outside dark cave,now level 56.He's won so many battles for me, I treat him like a 2nd starter.Hes also one of the 2 pokemon i kept with me when i went to Kanto.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    My Rukairia, a gorgeous female Espeon =3 Her Psychic and 306 Sp. Atk are deadly. Toxic and Morning Sun make her my team's Torturer. Recieved from Bill in Goldenrod and a permanent team member since...Lv.100 now, she is currently in Platinum, waiting patiently for me to once again recieve the Rising Badge so she can return in full glory.

Then, there's my Togekiss...Graceful, angelic, and 100% male XD Hatched in Violet City and already it PWNED! using Extrasensory against the Sprout Tower's Gastly. Evolved into a gracious Togetic in Goldenrod and won handily against Whitney. Thanks to a trade with my Platinum File, I recieved and used a Shiny Stone which evolved my little Valentine into Togekiss =3 His monster defensive stats won me the Champion title. Using a Heart scale, he now knows Aura Sphere. His Yawn caught Ho-Oh, Lugia, Suicune, Groudon, and the Legendary Birds.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Okay. Are you sure you want to hear this?

Yes? No, really. Are you sure?

Fine. My P-C-P* from the WiFi event is level 44. Its moveset has not changed at all- and soon (Once I finally get past Lance) I'm getting it a focus sash from the battle frontier.

Then, there's Kittsy** the Vulpix, who burns and confuses anything in his way (Yes, a male Vulpix) Then, he finishes them off with either Flamethrower or Extrasensory. Unfortunately, this means he's completely useless against Houndour/Houndoom.

*RANT END*

Now to the footnotes.

*That's "Pikachu coloured Pichu"

**Name is a reference to NGamer's Martin Kitts. Even though I don't live in Britain. Also sounds like 'Kitsune'

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    Sunny can break out of masterballs.
    Sunny can hit you while your using dig, using tackle.
    Sunny CAN escape from sand trap, he would just rather beat you up.
    Pokemon creators secretly made my sunny better than your dragonite.
    Sunny can survive a direct hit from horn drill.
    Sunny is more beautiful than milotic and megan fox.
    Sunny hates all poffins, poffins are for sissy's.

Something tells me sunny wouldn't be welcome in online play. That something being his sheer awesomeness, it would be unfair.

Back