• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Let's Rewrite History: Remove a Unova Pokemon From Existence!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ok guys...

Let's make this a bit more specific for some more discussion. If you could only remove a legendary (and not a normal Pokemon) which'd it be?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's true, they really did. Nothing worthwhile happened in-game and by that point you'd expect that legendaries have a bit more meaning (Uxie etc sort of did? These guys had nothing really happen in this gen). Then again nor did Tornadus etc so maybe if anything the other group would benefit from another group being removed...

Also nooo not Tepig. It's cute, and... that's all that matters. C:

Years
    Klinklang's line sorry folks. There are some Pokemon that are rather abstract and not organic such as Starmie or Chandelure that still have a creative and engaging designs with an interesting story behind it. Kling and its evolutions are not, these are just lazy designs. In what sense is this a Pokemon?

I adore gen 5 but it did overdo it a little with gimmicks, ice cream for Pokemon, trash, gears, fungus. Klingklang came up on my radar more than the others however because it was everywhere on the battle subway. Singles, Super Singles, multi, doubles... no matter which line I took it was there...and it wasn't going away any time soon since its bulk makes it not something you can one hit k.o. Defeat one, go through the door to the next trainer ...only to fight another Klingklang a second later. He became hated due to overexposure.

Back