• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets RP?

EVO 2

Let's RP!
Years
  • So hi, I'm EVO 2. How did I come about with that user name you ask? Well, I was surfing the Internet when I was looking at new consoles that are going to be released and I discovered the EVO 2.

So enough about my user name lets talk about me. I am here to RP, I might get into the URPG as well but I'm not too certain yet.

I'm starting a new forum and I'm looking for some website editors and moderators if anyone is interested then you can Pm me or Vm me.

Creating a forum is very transcendental to me but I'm going to try, after all nobody gets anywhere without trying.

Just for the record I am not here to advertise.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hey EVO2! Do like the name :3

Here is a link to our RP forums :] there you can find all the open group RPs (in the lounge) or ask in the RP Discussion thread if you're looking for something more one-on-one!

Sadly you've just missed the Roleplay Olympics signups - have a peek anyway though! :D

Hope to see you around EVO :).

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
  • Let's RP? WHY YES, LET'S! Drop by the forum SwiftSign directed you to and we can all be a big bundle of friendship. <3 Most of the RPs in PC requires you to be very articulate, so it should definitely help improve your writing skills on the side as well. Nice to meet you, by the way~

Back