• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets see your Pokemon game collection!

Dartht33bagger

Only plays Gen I and II
Years
  • Here is mine, post yours up!

My collection:

• Red
    • Blue x2
    • Green
    • Yellow
    • Gold
    • Silver
    • Crystal
    • Ruby
    • Sapphire
    • Fire Red
    • Soul Silver
    I don't play any of the spin offs and I don't play any of the new games, so I won't be getting black or white.

On a side note: they all still work perfectly expect for Sapphire and Silver. Silver needs a new battery to save and Sapphires internal battery has run dry.

Last edited:

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    2 blues?

anyways i have

Blue
    Crystal
    Firered
    Emerald
    Ruby
    Pearl
    Diamond
    Platinum
    Heart Gold

Dartht33bagger

Only plays Gen I and II
    Years
  • 2 blues?

anyways i have

Blue
    Crystal
    Firered
    Emerald
    Ruby
    Pearl
    Diamond
    Platinum
    Heart Gold

One blue is the very first pokemon game I got. The second one I got in about 3rd grade after one of my basketball games. It was right after the game ended and I found it laying on the ground. I took it home and popped in it my GBA and found it was only about 4 gyms in. I think I beat the game and then transferred all of the good pokemon to my red version.

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
  • I had a lot of cartridges when I was younger, but being the little kid I was, I lost some of them. I'm too lazy to assemble them all and take a picture like you did, so here you have them listed:

Crystal (doesn't work anymore)
    Emerald
    Pearl x2
    Diamond
    Platinum
    Heart Gold

I had a Blue, Red and Sapphire at one point as well, but, yeah...

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • PMD: Sky
    PMD: Time
    PMD: Red Rescue Team
    Platinum
    Emerald
    Sapphire
    Diamond
    Ranger: Guardian Signs
    PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I have

Yellow
    Red
    Blue
    A fake green :P
    Silver
    Gold
    Crystal
    Ruby
    Sapphire
    Emerald
    LeafGreen
    FireRed
    Pearl
    SoulSilver

With wifi nowadays I don't have to buy both versions to get all of the pokemon in that region :3

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Platinum
    SoulSilver
    Sapphire
    Firered (went through two fakes until I finally got a working one today.)
    and I'm gonna pre order White soon. and I might get the other version for my Birthday, just depends.
    Pokemon Rumble
    Pokemon Stadium.

So I (will soon) have one game from each region in my possession (as soon as I preorder white)

Here is mine, post yours up!

On a side note: they all still work perfectly expect for Sapphire and Silver. Silver needs a new battery to save and Sapphires internal battery has run dry.

Just to let you know, you can buy replacement batteries from a battery specialty store or Radioshack might have them. Or atleast, I know you can for Sapphire, because my battery ran dry, but I managed to replace it. Plus there is the Berry Glitch fix for sapphire which I believe does the exact same thing as replacing the battery, since you have Firered. Look it up on Serebii.

Last edited:

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I have:
    FireRed, Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, PMD: Red and Blue Rescue Team, Pokemon Ranger, & Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

I use to have:
    LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire, PMD: Explorers of Time (I lost it at my grandma's two years ago :()....and like 4-5 years ago I use to have Silver, Crystal, Yellow, and a spanish Blue version (thought it was english when I bought)...

I want to buy:
    Black (will get), PMD: Explorers of Sky, Ruby and Sapphire again, Yellow (loved it) and HeartGold. Eventally White too.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I have:
    FireRed, Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, PMD: Red and Blue Rescue Team, Pokemon Ranger, & Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

I use to have:
    LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire, PMD: Explorers of Time (I lost it at my grandma's two years ago :()....and like 4-5 years ago I use to have Silver, Crystal, Yellow, and a spanish Blue version (thought it was english when I bought)...

I want to buy:
    Black (will get), PMD: Explorers of Sky, Ruby and Sapphire again, Yellow (loved it) and HeartGold. Eventally White too.

Good luck with Yellow. It would be hard even to find it on E-Bay. Much less at a price below 50 (even that might be pushin' it a little, my grandma bought a fake firered off of Amazon for $95)

Dartht33bagger

Only plays Gen I and II
    Years
  • Good luck with Yellow. It would be hard even to find it on E-Bay. Much less at a price below 50 (even that might be pushin' it a little, my grandma bought a fake firered off of Amazon for $95)

Yellow is really that much? All of my friends still have theirs so I thought it was common...

Just to let you know, you can buy replacement batteries from a battery specialty store or Radioshack might have them. Or atleast, I know you can for Sapphire, because my battery ran dry, but I managed to replace it. Plus there is the Berry Glitch fix for sapphire which I believe does the exact same thing as replacing the battery, since you have Firered. Look it up on Serebii.

The batteries in my original blue and silver went out a few years ago (along with the links awakening game I bought and it wouldn't save). I bought the little tool off the internet the cart and took the batteries out. Went and bought new ones of the same type and soldered them in. The blue one now saves fine but the silver one must not have made a good connection. Probably should fix that soon.

As for sapphire, I don't really know how to fix that one. I know they have flash memory on the carts for saving so the battery is only for the clock. I tried to do the berry update thing earlier today but when I linked it up nothing happened. I would get to the point where firered would say turn on your sapphire and hit start and select. Well I'd do that and it would go to the correct screen and then just sit there. After a while I just hit A and it still said battery was dry. Maybe my link cable is bad?

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • well, I'm saying to not have them and be trying to get them. Closer to it's time Yellow was probably much easier to find, now you'd be lucky to find one at all. You'll probably be paying a fortune for it.

As for Sapphire, I don't think you did something right. Go to Serebii.net and make sure you did everything right. Even if you did, the Berry Glitch Fix doesn't recharge the battery, so it might still say that it's dead.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I have: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver. I might take a picture and post it tomorrow.

I did have Crystal as well, but it was stolen. I still technically have it, but it's now on one of those dodgy 100-in-1 cartridges that my friend sold me. He is from South Africa. That cartridge also includes the fake "Jade and Diamond" versions, that are completely not understandable, and unplayable.

LugiaSeaGod

<--Who's awesome now, Dratini?
    Years
  • Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Ranger, SOA, Guardian Signs, and all DS PMDs.
    Where I'm from I bought it for 25-30 dollars, complete with manual and box and everything in mint condition.
    My impression, after browsing the Metal and Color generation threads, was that Yellow is available at some sites and locations for about 5-10 dollars. You just have to have a "keen nose" for bargains and such.

The games I own are the following:

Blue, Blue (2nd copy), Gold, Pokémon Trading Card Game and Pokémon Puzzle Challenge, Pokémon Stadium 2, Pokémon Snap

Games that I used to own (good riddance):

Sapphire, LeafGreen, Pearl, Pokémon Pinball

Games that I gave away:

Yellow (to my fiancée)

Games that I want to own:

Gold or Crystal and Pokémon Stadium 1
    Do you have any idea how much I want my old Fire Red back nowadays?!

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • GB/GBC:
    Red,Yellow,Silver,Crystal

N64:
    Pokemon Stadium 2

GBA:
    Sapphire,Fire Red,Emerald,Mystery Dungeon(Red)

DS:
    Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,Soul Silver,Mystery Dungeon(Sky)

Gamecube:
    Pokemon Colosseum
    Pokemon XD

Wii:
    Pokemon Battle Revolution

Surpisingly, all of my older games still work just fine except Emerald whose internal battery has run dry.

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
  • I have:
    Blue, Yellow, Silver (not working), Crystal (also not working), Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, and PMD: Blue (never use).

My brother has Red (with 151 pokemon never to be touched), Sapphire and Gold which I sometimes use.

I would post a picture but I'm lazy git, but if I pluck up the energy I might take a picture later :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My collection is so small compared to everyone else's here, haha. I have FireRed, Diamond, SoulSilver, and Ruby. I used to have Crystal, but it broke a looong time ago. I'm contemplating going and buying Red or Blue, Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald. And I'll definitely be buying B/W when it comes out! :D

I don't own any Pokémon spin-off games, though.

Years
  • I've got:

Blue
    Red
    Yellow
    Gold
    Used to have Silver
    Crystal
    Ruby
    Used to have Sapphire
    Emerald
    Firered
    Leafgreen
    Diamond
    Pearl
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    And soon, White!
    Also, about every spinoff...

Wow... o.O
    Never realised how many I have/had xD
    All I need is Black and Soulsilver for a complete set! :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Um, I might post a picture later I reckon.

Red
    Blue
    Yellow
    Gold
    Silver
    Crystal
    Ruby
    Sapphre
    Emerald (x2)
    FireRed
    LeafGreen
    Diamond (x2)
    Platinum
    HeartGold
    SoulSilver (Jap)
    White (Jap)
    PMD Blue
    PMD Red
    PMD Darkness
    PMD Sky
    Pokemon Ranger
    Pokemon Stadium
    Pokemon Stadium 2
    Pokemon Snap
    Pokemon Colosseum
    Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

I think that's it. I lost my Pearl, but I'm probably gunna get another one. ...I could do that today...if I really cared enough. But I don't wanna spend my money so idek. :(

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    I had Red Fire, and Ruby Pokemon, I bought them both with my GBA. It was not the same playing in GBA that in an emulator for me.
    I sell the GBA and the games I give them to my little cousin that has a DS.

Years
  • Yellow
    Crystal
    Sapphire
    LeafGreen
    Emerald
    Diamond
    Platinum
    HeartGold
    Pokemon Channel
    Pokemon Pinball RS
    Pokemon Colosseum
    Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
    Pokemon Ranger
    Pokepark Wii

Well, that's my collection, it may not be as sizable as some of the other collections, *Cough* Syd's, *Cough*, but I guess I could say I'm proud of it.

Back