• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's talk about Graduation

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I was in band, so I went to three high school graduations. I played that one song that we repeat for years in two of them, and then the third one was mine. It was kind of weird for me, since everyone made it this huge deal, but it wasn't that special to me. I don't remember much about it, and it was more boring than anything else. I did what was expected of me and got my diploma. I'm not really one to stop and appreciate the milestones of life anyway.

Years
    Speaking of Graduations, is it just me or does every high school graduation play that exact same Greenday song? You know which one.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    I'm a junior in highschool this year and I'm scared for graduation NEXT year. I'm not prepared for this. Life is coming too fast for me.

Back