• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Lets talk about Mad Max Fury Road Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Mad Max Fury Road this year released American adventure based action, science fiction movie that is directed by George Miller and written by Miller, Brendan McCarthy and Nico Lathouris. Mad Max Fury Road is the 4th chapter of the famous movie series Mad Max. Mad Max fury road movie released on 15th May 2015 and from the released it collects the $374.7million against the budget of $150 million. Mad Max Fury Road movie based on the story of a woman who is in search for her homeland for that she has taken help from the group of female prisoners. And a drifter whose name is Max. After the released Mad Max Fury Road movie gets the really positive reviews from all around the web.

Sir Codin

I gave this movie 1-million stars out of five in a blog post I made a while back and I meant it.

This movie was one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life.

Years
    This is the kind of movie I go to the movies for.

It's an action film, which isn't my normal go-to, but it did everything right and nothing wrong and as a whole product it's near perfect. I love a well-made movie, from the costumes, the music, the effects, the everything. So the plot is a little thin, a little simple. It doesn't need to be more than what it is because it does it so well. You cared enough about Furiosa and Max so it was easy to go along for the ride. The action was quick, imaginative, entertaining, and - rather importantly, I think - not gratuitous. Too many action movies end up either overblown but predictable (which is boring) or creative but grotesque (which is a turn-off for me). And the best part of the movie is how I was literally (and I mean that literally) on the edge of my seat for parts of the movie. It was like a two-hour roller coaster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back