• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Lets talk Fossils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    i'm hoping for a saber tooth, though raikou is that already, maybe it will be parallel. trex also, though rampardos was loosely a small t-rex

i love pseudo-fossils too, like relicanth, xatu, and claydol. maybe we'll get some of those.

Turnabout

bonk!
    Years
  • They need to change the way you find fossils... :B
    Smashing rocks in HGSS was pretty lame.

But yesss, I'd REALLY like to see a colossal fossil pokemon, a fossil that you can only complete on some kind of side quest, and you actually need to put effort into finding it haha..
    Maybe you have to travel to many different fossil hunters to complete the skeleton?

I'd really like to see a feathery reptile actually..
    The desert behind Hiun looks pretty promising, let's hope it doesn't let us down.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    trex also, though rampardos was loosely a small t-rex
    Nope. Rampardos = Stygimoloch or another Pachycephalosauridae. It hardly looks like a Tyrannosaurus anyways.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the Saber tooth? O_O I mean, there is Raikou. Why want another one when you got a lot of other options?

And also, for the sea creatures, I think Megalodon fits very well in my opinion.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalodon
    ^ For those who don't know what a Megalodon is.

What I really want the most is both a Torvosaurus and Utahraptor based Pokémon. They both need some love. <3

quilkien

Lazy Bones
    Years
  • Saurolophus, microraptor, and triceratops are the only things on my wishlist. I just really don't want them to base them on things they have before.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • I thought that at first, but I became quite fond of Omastar and especially Omanyte fairly recently.

They're so cute! :3

But they may just be because I like molluscs/cephalapods.

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
    Years
  • I'd like a stand alone T-rex fossil pokemon but I can't see it being any different from Tyranitar. but I think a saber tiger and triceratops would make great additions to the list of fossils but I'd like another stand alone fossil pokemon

Burning Glacier

Chill Out... Fire...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    I would like a giant pokemon in a fossil.
    Like a Spinosaurus, or a Brachiosaurus, or maybe the popular t-rex.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This thread hasn't been posted in for over a month and is dead. You're free to make a new one on the subject if you'd like.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back