• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lets talk

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Something between One Piece, Gintama, Berserk (well, the Manga), JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, FMA:B, Steins;Gate and Groove Adventure Rave (again: Manga). Can't really pick one in particular.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • Fullmetal Alchemist, the original. It hasn't moved on my list in over a decade. It has consistently stayed as number one. It's the anime that truly got me into anime, saved me from my despairing teenage years, and has my favorite anime character/husbando of all time in it (Alphonse).

I am aware that Brotherhood is "superior" since it follows the manga's original storyline, but it missed something the original series had. It misses the heart the original series had. Sure, it eventually got that feeling toward the end of the series, but Fullmetal Alchemist felt like a passion project from the beginning in the original series. Plus, call me cynical, but I actually like the first series' ending, as much as it didn't make sense.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Hmmm tough choice. I love slice of life/comedies so series like Watamote and Nozaki-kun were hilarious and amazing, definitely high on my list.

As far as action and adventure I'm very partial towards Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. S1 was better than S2 (since the latter had waaayy too many fillers..) but I loved the characters and how deep the story became in its second half. You'd have to read the manga and watch the OVA episodes to get a feel for it.

Aaaand One Punch Man for sure. Just the right amount of comedy and action. Saitama was the best.

oh my gosh! Watamote is my favorite comedy anime. I die laughing every time... I loved it so much i bought the entire manga too lol.

I can't decide my favorite anime. There are so many I love. Probably the sci-fi/actions ones like Parasyte and Mobile-Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans.

Years
  • oh my gosh! Watamote is my favorite comedy anime. I die laughing every time... I loved it so much i bought the entire manga too lol.

I can't decide my favorite anime. There are so many I love. Probably the sci-fi/actions ones like Parasyte and Mobile-Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans.

You would love Geass. Politics and Mecha. lmao

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • You would love Geass. Politics and Mecha. lmao

I LOVE CODE GEASS!!! plenty of action and mecha and feels... and of course politics lol

Spoiler:

Years
  • I LOVE CODE GEASS!!! plenty of action and mecha and feels... and of course politics lol

Spoiler:

I haven't finished it yet lol

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • You.
    I like you.

Me...approved by the pie himself?

lets talk

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Mine would be Steins;Gate. Great story with loveable characters, and I really enjoyed the funny moments.

Spoiler:

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • My favourite anime is (besides Fairy Tail) Gosick. That anime is such a masterpiece. It has so many memorable characters, awesome story, and many emotional parts that almost made me cry. If you've never watched it, I strongly suggest you to do it! You won't regret it!

Back