• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Try This Again...

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
Years
  • Greetings all, been away for a verrrrrrrrrry long time, and for many reasons. I "lost" my DS Lite a few years back, and as a result pretty much missed Pokémon White/Black, the sequels, as well as Heartgold/Soulsilver, and we wont even mention X/Y. As a result of this, Including the fact that I no longer owned any form of Gameboy, I kind of walked away from Pokémon as a whole, and my PC account pretty much gathered dust and grew spiders. Basically, anything beyond the 4th generation, I'm pretty much clueless.

It's quite depressing really, considering I've played virtually from Red/Blue to Platinum, as well as the spin off games, which sadly, includes the ever "fantastic" Battle Revolution, but that aside after a long time I've most certainly grown to miss this brilliant franchise.

So two weeks a go, I downloaded an emulator and I've been pretty much re-hooked ever since,(currently playing Liquid Crystal, brilliant game btw, would highly recommend).

So as the title says, let's try this again! Hopefully I'll be getting a 3DS soon enough, so I can catch up with the times!

Years
  • Hi there, Classic! Goodness has it been ages since you popped in here. Welcome back. :D

Aw, that really stinks though. :( I'd be devastated if I lost any of my game systems but luckily you can still mess around with ROM hacks and the like. Glad you're into those - the hacks we have here are so great. Liquid Crystal was one of my favorites as well as Shiny Gold, Flora Sky, and some others that I'm totally forgetting right now, haha. You'll find plenty more to play here so you'll be busy for quite a while.

Enjoy your time on PC! <3 No worries if you can't get a 3DS soon, there are more people here without one than you'd think. Stick around and be sure to let the staff know if you're confused and need some help, all right?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aye, ages indeed, but welcome back! And I'm very much pleased to meet you! <3

Sorry about your DS! I lost a couple of gaming systems every now and then so I always have to replace them.. but yeah, it really stinks. Mmm, well, yeah, the later gens would have to take some time to get used to, and to get all of the pokemon there. I know, it used to take me quite a while before I truly grasped anything at all, but, when you get the chance, I hope that you will get to live the experience someday. <3

Ah, but meanwhile, yeah, the ROM hacks are pretty fun, aren't they? Liquid Crystal is really outstanding, I agree with you there! I should hurry up and finish that game myself, but never gotten the time too, ugh. ;o; But it's really great that you're enjoying it! And remember that the Emulation and ROM Hacking board has all the hacks there for you to check out anytime! <33

Anywho, if you wanna chat, you can contact me at anytime! It's great to have you back, and I hope we can learn more about you sometime! c:

Years
  • Welcome back to PC! Yeah, I missed out on a lot of pokemon, and my let's play of Crystal is proof of it xD No worries, have fun, and again, welcome back!

Back