• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Letter to JK, and TA

Status
Not open for further replies.

frosty

Genius
    Years
    This is the message I was going to post in the Girl Power thread before it got closed:

Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    Heres an idea! We ignore Frosty and Ashs_grrl, then theres no more problems! I just had to put in my 2 cents...
    What is wrong with you??? I'm trying to restore what little friendship I have left with what was one of my best friends. Then you can and ruin everything, once again causing caios. OH MY GOD, all I want is my gf, and who I think is still my friend, to be friends! ****, is that to much to ****ing ask for!?!?!? NO, it's not... I THINK I DESERVE THAT MUCH!!! I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE TO JKAIZE, AN ASHS_GRRL... BUT NOOOOO... You both pushed me to pick... and I pick no one!!! **** YOU BOTH... GET THE **** OUT OF MY LIFE... you say JKaizer has stress, I'M THE ONE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE... YEAH THAT'S RIGHT STUCK!!!

Kimi, I'm sorry, I love you, I do, but it's over!!! Unless you can find find peace wih JKaizer.

JKaizer, same goes for you, you disappointed me man. Of coures you probly never even thought of me as a friend, but I gave you my trust, and you blew it...

I hope you both find peace, I really do... I'm sorry to the rest of the thread, for having to witness this.

I feel that it is important for the public to know this.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    jeez man can't you've pmed them instead i don't think you should've announced this to the public just to complete your motive
    and i do not think that the public should not know this because this is a private matter otherwise this is considered spam

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Would it be inappropriate to laugh about this? o.O

Seriously, there was no reason to publicly put this.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    JKaizer this is your fault now you got forgive me please! I love frosty and i dont want him to break up with me so forgive me please? thats all i ask i cant let frosty go!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Good lord this is going to turn into another flame war...This thread has no use and should have been PMed instead of making a freaking thread about it :tired:

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    This is amazing why one earth don't u just let it drop - PM JK and apologize for ur wrong doings and i'm sure he'll accept it but for u to intrude on the other members with posts and threads that are nothing but personal is not acceptable.
    THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED!!!!
    IT IS PERSONAL AND SHOULD BE ADDRESSED IN PMs.............

Thats all for now ^_^

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well here is my reply.
    Frosty you flammed even after that thread got closed over you flamming JK so you got a week ban (flame in your old account I will give both accounts a permanent ban). TA no one here got banned for nothing and if you are asking to be banned then you won't get it, just leave for a week if you want to be banned with frosty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back