• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Level 4 bibarel in the wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
    i caught a level 4 bibarel near the first town in pearl a long time ago. anyone else seen anything like this?

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
    i bought it used but i reset the save before i played it. and i haven't seen anything else out of the ordinary so i don't think it's hacked

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Iirc, the Pokedex states that you can catch Bibarel in that route. I think it's really rare though, and only once the Pokemon League has been defeated and you have the National Pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2012
    You need to have a GBA game in the DS/Lite for Bibarel to appear. This only works in D/P, not Platinum.

Prince_McCovey_Pika

Prince of Panada
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    i caught a level 4 bibarel near the first town in pearl a long time ago. anyone else seen anything like this?

yeah, i've had it happen to me before too. It's not unusual, well okay it is. But yeah, I was gonna catch it just because of its leveling, but i decided against it and defeated it.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Yeah i love catching pokemon that are under leveled and eveolved i have quite a collection :)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yeah i love catching pokemon that are under leveled and eveolved i have quite a collection :)

me too, I love doing this. I started freaking out when I ran into a Bibarel in level 4, I shut the game off because I thought that if I caught it, then it would mess up my game; thought that it was a glitch

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2011

me too, I love doing this. I started freaking out when I ran into a Bibarel in level 4, I shut the game off because I thought that if I caught it, then it would mess up my game; thought that it was a glitch

:t354:TG

Hahahaha I've done the exact same thing before! I was afraid I was gonna get like the bad egg thing from like Emerald or whatever :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back