• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Level 40?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • What are ppl doing past level 40? Are you still wanting to catch em all or are you guys bored now? I see a few on my friends list that seem to have quit, I my self plan to still catch them all after I hit level 40. What about all of you?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm still working my way up to 40. I know my friend still plays and he's past 40. I think we all just keep playing because we have each other to hang out with.

Years
  • It is so incredibly slow for me to gain experience and I'm only 32, lol. Then again I'm nowhere near a hardcore player. The game isn't so much about leveling up as it is catching Pokémon though, so I'd probably stay just as interested if/when I hit 40!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I'm still at level 34 (leveled up yesterday) but I guess I'd keep playing, especially as long as my sinnoh dex is not complete so yeah, i'll keep playing for a while

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Level 37 so still quite a way to go, what with the increased exp requirement for each level. Not in a rush.

Back