• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Level 5 and Capcom presents....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
THIS NEWS MADE MY DAY!

I rolled over in bed this morning and checked tweets on my phone and thought twitter was trolling me when it seemingly erupted in "OMG LAYTON VS WRIGHT" spam an hour prior. But I looked it up and lo and behold, it was true.

I've never really considered the idea of the two together since... well, they're from different companies and all, but omg I can't wait! They're definitely gonna fit so well together! And it's young!Phoenix so Maya's there and sdkljfses. there is not enough keyboard spam to contain my excitement. n__n I was wary on getting a 3DS and knew I could hold off for quite a while but I know now that the day this game comes out is the day I buy the 3DS. ♥

Years
OMGOMGOMG. <3

^my reaction when I saw the news.

FFFFthis is gonna be amazing. :O

And in the meantime I'll have my copy of Lost Future to play on. But seriously, this is gonna be so friggin' awesome. :D

doyouthinkimexcitedimreallyexcitedyeahimexcitedexicte

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I want it. Now. Ooooh god, two of my (and lots of people's) favourite DS series together. And their gameplay systems fit really well so honestly, this game is going to sell all the 3DS's Zelda and Paper Mario 3 don't.

The soundtrack. I WANT it. *Thinks of a mixture between Cornered + puzzle theme for the final examination*

Some info from the Spanish website Meristation:

- Players need to complete puzzles with contradictions
- Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright are in a different world
- Both come to Labyrinth City, a medieval city
- Reality and illusions are intertwined in this world
- City is home to witches who hide in the shadows, magic is real
- Impossible occurrences have happened in the town lately
- City controlled by a villain, Story Teller
- What Story Teller writers with his pen becomes reality as the future of the world
- Layton takes on new puzzles
- Person who wants Phoenix Wright's help has been accused of witch craft
- "Majo Saiban" ("Witch Trial") is the trial that takes place in the world
- No release date
- Level-5 publishing

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
A week and half or so ago I was talking to my brother about what I neat idea it would be. And then bam here comes the news.

I believe you have me to thank for this. lol

I'm very intrigued by this. I like both. They're sorta similar in how.... you move around the world and investigate I guess. Very interested to see how puzzles and courtroom battles meld together.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Haha, I was so excited by the news when I first heard it that I made such an exclamation. In the end my brother came over and asked me what's wrong xD

I wonder how the puzzles and trial would go. The biggest issue I have is the music and the voices - I HOPE THERE'S PW-BASED MUSIC, like trial music <3333 and Layton music of course, but I'm a bigger AA fan than that of a PL fan, so...
And I wonder what Maya sounds like too - we only heard her eating... burgers (???) and that's it.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I don;t even own any of the games in any of these series, and I feel excited. XD NOW I MUST GET THEM. But I suppose I'll have to get all the others ones before the crossover one...T__T

Cello

Tonight!
Years
God I am SO glad everyone has the same reaction I have towards the game. I was scared everybody would have disapproved, but I feel like this game it going to be interesting.

I love Level 5 and the Layton series for their incredible style, and I have faith in Capcom seeing as they are practically the masters at combining forces with other great teams to make games.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
This is one of the most awesome-est thing to happen this week. This literally made my day, I yelled "YES" when I saw this. :>

Years
AHHHHHHH. I cannot express how excited I am for this game :) I love both of these games so much @_@;;
And I wonder what Maya sounds like too - we only heard her eating... burgers (???) and that's it.
Well, we kind of heard her here XD;

Some info from the Spanish website Meristation:

- Players need to complete puzzles with contradictions
- Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright are in a different world
- Both come to Labyrinth City, a medieval city
- Reality and illusions are intertwined in this world
- City is home to witches who hide in the shadows, magic is real
- Impossible occurrences have happened in the town lately
- City controlled by a villain, Story Teller
- What Story Teller writers with his pen becomes reality as the future of the world
- Layton takes on new puzzles
- Person who wants Phoenix Wright's help has been accused of witch craft
- "Majo Saiban" ("Witch Trial") is the trial that takes place in the world
- No release date
- Level-5 publishing
oh my goodness. this sounds incredibly epic. :(
I just..hope that the AA timeline isn't like..thrown off by this XD; /nerd

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
Yeah, I saw this today and I thought it was amazing... I've never played a Layton game but I've heard great things and I'm a huge PW fan... I'll probably try and pick up a Professor Layton game to get the feel of it before this comes out... assuming they plan to release it in the US.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Capcom 2011: Year of the Crossovers.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
my head exploded. this game is going to be the best thing of all time.

I saw the title and thought "Layton/Scribblers + Phoenix Wright?!" and was like "WHAT THE TROLL" when I saw it. whooaaaa

AND IT'S GOOD OL' WRIGHT AGAIN. My day has been made. Multiple times.

I also want to see Phoenix Wright in Level-5's epic animation sequences. Those are the best things out of Layton games, and NICK GETS THEM

+ maya eats a hamburger. my day has been made for the third time in five minutes.

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Wat.

I... Wat.

I'm so happy, my typing skills are inadequate. I'll just tell you that I am... duly enthused.

razzbat

dancer
Years
This is definatelly the game that i'm most hyped about the 3ds for. Though I'm really surprised that Level 5 are the main team behind it, seeing as CAPCOM seems to be the king of crossovers.
I'm hoping that they will put in some other characters too. I really want to see other wright characters in a full cutscene. XD
haha i guess this will more than make up for the fact that wright wont be in MvC3.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years

You can hear her when she talks to Luke in the library ;D

I AM SO buying the game I could actually stole my parents money to give it to Capcom and Level 5 so they would give the game to me NAO. /shot xD

Seriouslyyy, this is like, I mean, the BESTEST IDEA EVAH.
However, is it really a Versus ? Or are Phoenix and Layton teaming up ?
Ffff. ANYWHO. Must.Buy. D;

Back