• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Level Scripts only activate first script

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
    Ok, so this is a problem that I haven't ran into before, but recently on maps with more than one level script(no matter what the vars are set to) only the first script of each type will activate, ie only one script type 2.

Heres the setup of one of the level scripts:
    Code:
    #org 0x7B0018
    #raw 0x2
    #raw pointer 0x871A38E
    #raw 0x2
    #raw pointer 0x8801E2E
    #raw 0x0

'---------------
    #org 0x71A38E
    #raw word 0x4012
    #raw word 0x1
    #raw pointer 0x8800288
    #raw word 0x0

'---------------
    #org 0x801E2E
    #raw word 0x4014
    #raw word 0x1
    #raw pointer 0x88021E0
    #raw word 0x0

Not entirely sure what's causing this so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    I haven't seen this problem before either, but make sure you have the "var numbers" and "var values" set accordingly on the side of advance map when a script event is selected. inbox me if you need more help. I also script. We could work on a game together if you want. I understand the scripting pretty well. inbox me if you want to start working on a rom hack together.

Back