• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leveling Up By running Lots and leaving Pokemon in DayCare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    I tried this last night after I tried EV training. I left stuff on my B and down button while I slept so my guy would just keep running and my pokemon went up from 34-60 and 48-61 in about 9 hours. The only thing is that it seems like the stats of those two pokemon are a little low except for the stats that I EV Trained. Does anyone know anything about this? Or am I just paranoid about my stats being low?

Any Help is Appreciated!
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    If anyone knows where my stats should be these are the stats for my Braviary at level 62

Attack:208
    Defense:113
    Sp.Atk: 81
    Sp.Def: 125
    Speed:154

If anyone knows where my stats should be these are the stats for my Braviary at level 62

Anyone? Has no one ever done this? haha

pleeeeeaaaaaaaase help me?

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022

Anyone? Has no one ever done this? haha

pleeeeeaaaaaaaase help me?

It doesn't really make a difference how you level Pokemon up if you've already EV'd; Braviary's only naturally high stat iirc is its Attack anyway. No one knows what your stats should be because we don't know your IVs, haha. Don't worry too much about it.

Years
  • I tried this last night after I tried EV training. I left stuff on my B and down button while I slept so my guy would just keep running and my pokemon went up from 34-60 and 48-61 in about 9 hours. The only thing is that it seems like the stats of those two pokemon are a little low except for the stats that I EV Trained. Does anyone know anything about this? Or am I just paranoid about my stats being low?

Any Help is Appreciated!
    Thanks!

Were you just running into a wall?

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
  • It's a fair method, as long as you've EV trained already and you aren't worried about losing moves. I've done it by hand with my Wobbuffet.

EDIT: You also need the money for it, I suppose, but that's pretty nominal. Go beat the Elite Four, and you'll get enough for a few level 100s.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back